The bell test .

I don't own naruto nor ui . But I am god in this story .

After the graduation exam . Naruto went into his apartment and went to sleep .

Back to menma

Menma was being carried by jiraiya . Jiraiya rush toward the hospital since there was tsunade working . Jiraiya rushed to hospital and said tsunade menma need medical attention right now . Tsunade rush toward jiraiya and start healing menma and she ask what happened to menma .

Jiraiya answer he was beaten by naruto . Tsunade couldn't believe what she just heard . After the heal of menma . Menma fell a sleep perfect fine now .

Time skip next 6 am .

Naruto wake up in his apartment and went to bathroom to wash his body . After that he eat the ramen and headed toward the academy . In the way of academy many people were glaring at naruto and whispering demon , go to hell , and other things .
After naruto reach academy he saw shikamaru sleeping as always . Naruto   went to his seat a waited .

  Soon menma and mito comes in classroom and glare at naruto with hatred but goes to their seat . Soon all the class start to fills up this time sakura came first so she goes and seat with sasuke .

Back at hokage tower .

Hiruzen was reading icha icha paradise and his clone were doing paperwork . Soon knock were heard and hiruzen quickly dispersed the clones and act like he is doing the paperwork and said come in .

    Minato and kushina comes in and said did you taught naruto that speed . Yes why said the old man . But why did you teach him sensei said the white hair man and comes out of window and also the blond girl .

   Jiraiya tsunade I will tell why I teach him . I teach him because he was always beaten when ever he was alone and because of that I taught him how to use chakra and how to run fast and start training when he was 4 and his basic was his speed . At first I was shock by his speed . At first his speed was as fast as a chunnin level . Now I sure his speed is at kage level .

   But sensei his chakra coil is damage . So how did you teach him sensei ? Asked the slug princess tsunade .

  When he was 5 he start using what he was granted from the birth and make him the one of great . Said the hiruzen .

  Don't tell me it's the kyubi ? Asked jiraiya . Yes it is kyubi chakra he began to use the kyubi chakra and surprisingly the kyubi didn't hesitate to deny it he help to be strong and strat healing his chakra coil . Said the hiruzen. 

Back at academy .

Naruto was sleeping but was intrupted when mito comes and said how are you demon . Naruto wake up and said I am fine loser's sister sama . What did you say you demon said mito . I said loser sama . Mito was about to punch naruto but was intrupted by iruka who use the big head jutsu and said silence . Mito threatened naruto that if there wasn't iruka you would've been crying . Yes loser sama same to you said naruto .

Mito goes and sit with menma and was staring dager toward naruto .

Iruka then start up ok class you will be with your team today now let's see the team selection .

Team 1 to team 6 blah blah blah .
Team 7 sasuke , sakura , sai .
Team 8 Ino shikamaru choji
Team 9 is with might guy of last year .
Team 10 Hinata Shino Kiba
Team 11 Menma and mito .
Team 12 Naruto .

Naruto narrowed his eyes and guessed that 4th hokage must have hated him . Ok class now listen who is your sensei .

Team 7 :- Kakashi hatake .
Team 8 :- Asuma sarutobi
Team 10 :- Kuranei yuhi
Team 11 :- Kushina uzumaki
Team 12 :- orochimaru of the sanin .

All team began to mumbering about the special treatment of team 12 or just naruto . Menma said yes we get go with mom and look at naruto and said hey demon which sensei did you get . Naruto look at menma and said yes loser sama I get orochimaru of the sanin . Menma smurg and said I will be training with jiraiya sensei and mom . Jiraiya sensei is more powerful than orochimaru said the proud menma. 

  Well trained hard loser sama if you don't want get pumbled like before said naruto .

Time skip to bell test .

Naruto was giving test at 5 pm and it was really hard for naruto alone to fight if orochimaru . Orochimaru was really impressed about naruto's power and naruto was using 100% of his speed and he was hitting orochimaru some time and sometime he countered it .

Naruto was beginning to loose and he started to use the curse mark of Manda and he started to glow and he dissaper in flash shocking orochimaru that he have cursed mark . Naruto was not as speed as A of  raikage and start to hit orochimaru .

Orochimaru was beyond impressed with the boy . Orochimaru thought :- So this is the boy who was trained by hiruzen sensei and that god curse mark is very powerful and he is immune to every poison .

After 2 hours of battle naruto was in ground for using too much energy . Orochimaru take him to the hokage office and said team 12 pass . Hokage ,menma, mito, kushina,minato was there and they had the shock look in their face then menma said he should be send back to academy because his chakra coil is damage .

Orochimaru look at him in disgust and said kid you should go back to academy you cannot even touch him if he use his full power . I punched him in the face said menma proudly . And he pumbled you to the ground orochimaru said with a smurg .

All the team went same . Naruto slept for 3 days because he was tired of using the curse seal . Orochimaru was looking at the boy with the determination look in his eyes and while he was ruffling the hair of naruto he said that he will make him the next sage of six paths . Orochimaru said .

This much for today .

Next the joint Wave mission .