The born of ultimate .

I don't own Naruto not Ui but this story is mine and I am a god in this story.  Let's begin this story .

" Minato you cannot abandon your son for his siblings " an old voice said .
Hiruzen just look at him he has the white hair not yellow nor red . A lady voice said . Yes I agree hiruzen he is in control by the demon . A young man voice said . But minato and kushina why do you even want to abandon your son take your son with his both siblings . Hiruzen said . He will only get in the way of these 2 and beside we have to help them to take control over 9 tails chakra . But think about young naruto . We did sensei a white hair man said and beside there is a prophecy that a great toad has said .

Prophecy is this .

The child of prophecy is the child who are to produce by the yellow flash of konoha and red hot head and he can dodge anything without thinking and look at naruto his hair is white and look at the menma . His hair is yellow while mito hair is red . So I believe menma or mito will be the child of prophecy . Said the white toad sage .

Yes that is correct a blond hair women said . We will train menma and mito and make them so strong so they will be able to save the world one day .

Tsunade is that what you want then ? I will train naruto when time comes and make him the next god of shinobi . Hiruzen said .

Sensei naruto's chakra coil is damage and while menma and mito's chakra coil are perfect . Said the slug princess .

I didn't think you will go this far to abandon your own son for the stupid prophecy . Said a dark voice from behind the darkness.

Orochimaru is right you have fallen and you might leave minato . Said hiruzen . Soon the man with the long hair appear from the darkness and said if you two will train menma and mito then I and sarutobi sensei will train naruto and make him the most ninja ever exist even powerful than hashirama . Said orochimaru .

Oh please orochimaru naruto have only soul of 9 tails in otherside there is Menma and mito who have the chakra and naruto's chakra coil is damage so he can't even be ninja with the damage chakra and also those who can't even use chakra can't be a ninja . Tsunade said .

Did you forget the might guy . He may not have chakra but he is one of the strongest ninja in the village . Hiruzen said to slug princess .

Kushina , tsunade , jiraiya sensei, let's go said the minato .

      Timeskip 4 years later .

Young naruto was running from mob of the people . One of the member of mob said there is the demon let's catch the demon . Naruto started to run even faster but what can you except from 4 years old kid . Naruto ran as fast as possible but he ran into the alley way .

  One of the member of the mob said Demon so we finally caught you now where will you run . The mob started to beat little young boy . Ssssssssssstttttttttooooooopppppp naruto shouted but the mob didn't stop there and said . I said to you that don't kill my wife did you stop . Mob began to shouting about many people like finance,wife,son, friend, daughter,sister,brother and others. After they beat naruto a chunnin throw a kunai a boy but he dodge and catch the kunai and throw the kunai at the force that will even shame minato . The chunnin couldn't dodge the kunai and the chunnin died . The mob had already left so they didn't know what happened to the chunnin .

  Naruto wake up to see the white ceiling he get up and saw hiruzen over there and he decided to pull prank so naruto put his mouth close to hiruzen ear and he shouted old man wake up . Hiruzen jumped hearing the sound . Once hiruzen came out of shock and realized that it was only naruto . The old god of the shinobi said you scared me naruto . Naruto just laughed .

The god of shinobi look at naruto and thought "is it naruto or who I saw a chunnin died in the alley and there was only naruto could it be Naruto no it can't be I think the chunnin was trying to help naruto and he died protecting young naruto . " Naruto look at the confused look at hiruzen and ask old man is something bothering you .

  Old god of shinobi look at naruto and said it's nothing naruto . The young boy nodded and ask who were my father and mother . The god of shinobi flinched and saw naruto was giving him puppy eye . Hiruzen had to do something so he decided to tell lie about minato and kushina and finally he said . Your mom and dad were hero . Naruto look at hiruzen with interest and said so where are they . Hiruzen look at him not wanting to break your young boy heart he said your mom and dad died protecting this village . Naruto went silent and didn't tell anything and second's pass into minutes and naruto had determination in his eyes and he look at hiruzen and said . Old man I want to protect this village and bring peace in whole world . Can you please train me old man sensei .

Hiruzen look at naruto and said I wish to train you naruto but I have paper works . Naruto look at hiruzen and said can't you double yourself up like other ninja do this way you can always train me . Hiruzen look at naruto and put his hand in his own forehead and said old age is finally catching up to me . Ok naruto from tommorow I will start your training .

  Timeskip up to next day .

Naruto walk to the hokage office and said you ready old man sensei . The old hokage make 1 shadow clone and said naruto yes naruto I am ready naruto let's go to training ground 7 . Naruto and hiruzen look at each other and said let's begin the training now naruto do 10 push ups and run around this whole training ground 10 times . Hiruzen thought naruto won't do it but was suprise when naruto started to pushups .

Time skip 1 months later .

Naruto now we will see about you chakra nature said the old hokage . Naruto nodded . Hiruzen handed naruto and paper and said if it split into half it's wind nature . If it crumble into dust it's earth . If it get wet it's water . If it crinkle it's Lightning  . If it burns it's Fire . Did you get it naruto kun said old Hokage . Yes sensei I get and he started to put the chakra in the paper and the paper started to glow so bright and it went out of existence like it never existed . Hiruzen was shock by this and thought how is this possible . So sensei what is my element naruto ask . I don't know naruto I guess it is your kekkei genkai .

Next chapter as soon as possible because the exam's are going on so please 🥺 understand the problem . I am just 14 and I am 9th class I need to pass so believe it and yeah here is what naruto looks

Yes this is the naruto just remove the red marking in naruto's cheek .

Next chapter graduation 🎓.