preliminaries 2

I don't own naruto nor ui . But I am god in this story .

  After the battle of naruto and kiba . Naruto went to the spectator seat and asked how did I do to Kakashi . Kakashi only eye smile . Naruto took that answer as a yes .

But to much of other gennins annoyance . The gennins were annoyed by him because of making them wait especially rock lee . Naruto had finish his fight with kiba in 30 minutes . While other tooks mainly 5 minutes .

Next match is temari vs ten ten .

Same as a cannon . Temari win because have the advantage of the element .

Next match kin vs shikamaru .

Same as cannon . Shikamaru won by using shadow possession jutsu and banging kin head in the wall to make her unconscious .

Next match Shino vs zaku .

Same as cannon . Shino use his bugs to block the sound wave pipe in zaku hand and it's explode .

Choji vs dosu .

Same as cannon . Dosu uses his sound to blash choji away . Causing choji to be unconscious .

Hinata vs neji .

Same as cannon . Neji uses his juken paw to block hinata's chakra point .

Gaara vs rock lee.

Same as cannon but this time when gaara is about to crush the leg of lee . Naruto kicks the sand away and said you don't have to fight anymore . He has already ran out of stamina .

Now .

Lee was taken to infernary for the check up .

Next match is Menma vs Mito .

Menma and mito didn't thought they will be going to fight with each other . Menma and mito came down at the arena and stare at each other and said no holding back .

Hayate asked are you both ready . They both nodded and said we are ready . Hayate said start. 

  They both jumped back and start to meditate . Naruto eyes them and smile  . Knowing very well what is going to happen . They both snapped their eye open and we can see the strange orange marking in their eyes .

They both rush at each other giving blow to blow and trying to go for the vital points so that they can win fast . They were extremely good at taijutsu . Sasuke only gazed and them with jealousy while activating his sharingan . Kakashi was also shock by the display of the power .

In hand of menma and mito . There comes the blue spiral orb and they both yelled ( Rasengan ) and the orb hit each and there was a explosion . Menma use this chance and drew some kyubi chakra which naruto recognize and was in shock . Naruto then smurg .

Since the chakra return to the host naruto began to absorb the chakra of the nine tails demon fox .

Now in the fight .

Menma has grown the 1 tailed clock . While mito was also shock that her brother will use the chakra of of nine tails . Mito then smile and began to use chakra of the 9 tails . She has also grown 1 tailed clock and they both attack each other with purple rasengan . The blast happened and after few seconds menma stand there victorious .

Soon the lecture of the minato begans same as cannon .