Forest of death

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story .

After Team 7 pass . The window broke up and there stood a young lady around 18 .

She said . Hello maggots it's me single and beautiful anko mitarashi and she look at gennins and said . Ibiki you have been too soft to pass this gennins any way when I will take the next exam the number will be half .

Anko then said ok maggots come in training ground 44 in 10 minutes otherswise you fail .

Naruto look at broken glass where anko come's of and smurg . Since he knows everything about Forest of death .

Naruto look at sai and said make 3 bird we are going there by flying . Sai nodded and drawed 3 birds and yelled super beast scroll .

Naruto then said let's go . Sasuke , sai . They all nodded and flew in the air . After they arrived at the training ground 44 . They all saw anko holding menma's neck with the kunai in his hand .

Menma was struggling while mito was ready for the attack . In mito's hand there was the spiral blue orb . Mito then charge at anko and yelled ( Rasengan ) . Anko quickly jumped back and yelled ( striking shadow snakes ) . Mito was bind by 20 of snakes .

Anko then said tell your teammate listen to me . In this ninja we all can die and we have to listen things that your sensei teach you . Anko then free  mito from her snakes .

Ok maggots now take this form and sign in . Random ninja then ask what are these paper for . Anko answer in deadly voice and she these are the paper that tells that leaf isn't responsible of your death.

All the gennins sign the exam and anko explain how they have to take other scroll to pass.

Then anko shouted . Start . Naruto and his team went off to the jungle and he said this is perfect . Sasuke then ask what is perfect dobe . I use to live here when I was 4 so I know about this jungle . Answered naruto .

Naruto heard a sound and said who is there . A white snake comes out . Naruto took that snake and said go and look around the area if there is enemy . After 10 minutes the snake comes and hissed there isn't any enemy . Sasuke and Sai didn't understood what was going on ? .

Naruto and his friend went deep in the forest and it was getting darker and darker so they decided to put camp . They all agreed to sleep 2 hours each . Naruto goes and get some woods and sasuke use fire jutsu to flame the woods .

Naruto summon and boa constrictor snake for the hunt . The snake went and get the deer . Sai use his art to create the sword and he cut the deer and with the help of flame . They all cook the deer and ate it .

After that there wasn't any attack so they all were completely fine .

Time skip tommorow .

Naruto and his team were walking and suddenly there was a great snake that attack his team . The snake ate naruto and his team were worried for him . Naruto was really pissed by this snake and he use the wind jutsu and cut the same into half and said breakfast is ready . They all agreed to eat the snake since there wasn't anything to eat . They ate the snake and went off .

After few minutes of walking they found  3 sound gennins they were dosu , zaku and kin . Naruto then naruto look at them and ask what scroll do they have . Dosu answered it's earth . Naruto then said perfect . Naruto look at sasuke and Sai . Sai you can go and take care of that girl . Sasuke you can go and take on that emo attitude and I will take the leader . They all nodded and went for the fight .

Sai vs kin .

Sai use the ( super beast scroll ) to create 5 lions and it attack kin . Kin was trying to use her bells for the advantage but it didn't work because sai was just keeping fake smile and also sai ink also didn't dissolve instent it attack kin . Kin was laying in the ground unconscious .

Sasuke vs zaku .

Sasuke look at zaku and yelled ( Fire style fire ball jutsu . Zaku use the sound wave to stop the attack . It work but sasuke got the time to get behind and kick in his back after that zaku was send flying . Zaku again use his sound wave but this time sasuke use his sharingan and get behind him dodging the attack and kicked in back of his head knocking him out cold .

Naruto vs dosu .

Naruto look at dosu and said give me the scroll and I will not harm . Dosu just laughed and send the powerful sound wave naruto use his superior speed and come 's behind dosu and kick him in back which send him crashing into the rock and he fell unconscious .

Naruto checked dosu pouch and he found the earth scroll .

Next preliminaries .