preliminaries

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story.

After taking the scroll from dosu . Sai makes the bird and naruto , sasuke and Sai flew away . After going in the tower naruto and his team get to rest for 3 days because they were 3 days early .

After 3 days . All the participants were there . Naruto and his team were called in the stage so they goes to find all the participants were there listening to minato . Naruto also goes and join the crowd to listen what was 4th telling.

Minato .

4th hokage was explaining this . He was explaining about why we put the chunnin exam to make the allies with other nations . Naruto was listening closely and he look at menma and mito to see they were there listening to there father proudly .

Naruto look at sasuke and sai . Sasuke was listening to the hokage with interest and Sai being sai . He put the fake smile as usual .

Hokage then finished explaining . Hokage then said there are more participants that pass this year so we have to put preliminaries .

Ok first off sasuke vs yanbari . ( A/N : I don't know the name so I will call it yanbari .)

Except for Sasuke and yanbari you all could go to the spectator seat said hayate .

Sasuke and yanbari are you both ready asked hayate . They both nodded . Ok begin .

When sasuke heard begin . Sasuke rush to yanbari which yanbari took the advantage of his ability. He touched sasuke and absorbed chakra from sasuke . While sasuke noticed the ability and he jumped high and yelled fire style fire ball jutsu . The fire ball hit yanbari causing him to knock out because of fire ball .

The winner of this match is sasuke uchiha . Sasuke was heading toward spectator seat . Naruto look at sasuke and said you want to killed someone isn't it . Sasuke said yes he is Itachi uchiha . Naruto look at sasuke and said do you want to learn from my sensei since he is the sannin he can teach you many things . Sasuke said yes dobe I would like learn from the sannin .

The next match is Ino vs Sai .

Sai goes down and see's Ino is scared but didn't give up because she wanted to prove Sasuke that she is strong .

Hayate then ask . Are you both ready? They both nodded . Hayate then shouted begin . Ino run toward sai to punch him . Sai saw this and quickly jump in the air and yelled ( super beast scroll) and 2 lion comes and start attacking ino . Ino punch one lion and kick another one only to be dissolve into ink . Ino then use mind transfer jutsu and that missed causing ino fall into the ground .

The winner is Sai . Stated hayate .

In the spectator . Guy look at kakashi and Said what a youthful students of yours . But they are not youthful as my students . Kakashi look at guy and said . Did you say something ? Guy began to anime tear and said why do you always have to act cool ? .

Next match is Naruto vs kiba please come down . Said hayate .

Naruto and kiba went down and look at each other . Kiba then look at naruto and said let see what you got ? . Same to you dog breath . Taunted naruto .

Are you both ready asked hayate . Kiba nodded so as naruto . Ok begin said hayate and sunshine away .

Naruto then look at kiba and said . I have copy this jutsu from zabuza . Naruto went through several hand sign and he yelled ( water style :- Hidden mist jutsu ) soon there was the thick mist covering the fighting place even spectator were annoyed by this . Naruto was simply waiting for the time to pass and make kiba angry .

Soon second pass into minutes and kiba was still searching for naruto's chakra signature . Kiba was getting frustrated and he shouted . Are you scared to my vision ? Naruto then said . And why would I do that if I come in your range you will probably use your taijutsu skill to beat me since inuzuka clan is special in taijutsu with there dog .

I guess you can't follow my sent can you . Kiba then tries to smell naruto but he couldn't find him . Kiba then shouted in frustrated . Where are you ? Behind you was the answer kiba look at behind to see naruto . Kiba then yell ( Man beast transformation combo fang over fang ) soon kiba began to rotate and it hit naruto only to naruto brust in poof of smoke . From behind naruto comes and neck chopped akamaru . Akamaru was out cold . Kiba got angry and said fang over fang . Again naruto dispersed into poof again . Naruto then comes behind kiba and he kicked kiba in his back and chop him in the neck . Kiba was unconscious .

Soon hayate said the winner is naruto uzumaki .

Next part . Preliminaries 2