Finals 3

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story .

Time skip after 1 week. 

Naruto and sasuke had rest this whole week and now here comes the finals .

Naruto and sasuke has reached the stadium and they 2 were at spectator seat . Soon there was yellow flash and there stood minato , menma , mito and kushina . Soon gaara also arrived .

Genma was at the arena and he shouted . We have been waiting for this moment . The fight between . Hokage son and naruto uzumaki also known as white flash . Please menma namikaze and naruto uzumaki come in the arena  . Menma throws the 3 plam kunai and teleport himself in the arena . All the crowd cheer up . Naruto then decided to make menma angry as he decided to go from stairs .

Flash back .

Menma was training with minato and menma didn't knew what technique does naruto possed . There was also kakashi and kakashi decided to give menma a tip of naruto's winning technique .

Kakashi then said . Menma I have something to tell you . Menma went toward kakashi and ask . What is it that you want to speak kakashi sensei ?

I will tell you a tips that naruto use to beat his opponent . He makes his opponent as mad as he can . So that the enemy will do mistake and he can beat enemy much faster .

Flash back ends. 

Naruto had come in the arena much slower . Menma then said . I know how you beat your opponent . Naruto decided to taunt . How is that loser ? Menma got angry but he remember what kakashi told and he took a deep breath and said . You make your enemy angry and win the fight .

Naruto then said . Arrogant and impatient people are easy make angry . But I am not arrogant and impatient . said menma .

Begin said genma .

Menma then jump backward and create 2 clones . The 2 clones rush toward naruto . Seeing this naruto simply closed his eyes . Naruto decided to use his kekkei genkai . Menma clones were trying to hit naruto but he was dodging . Naruto dodge every attack .

Menma clones throw 2 shuriken but naruto dodge it . Naruto then rush toward real menma and engaged with taijutsu . Menma was getting furious about how he cannot hit naruto . Menma then shouted . Why can't I hit you ? . Naruto decided to go old style to make people angry . Naruto then said . Because you are weak . Menma got pissed and enrage he forgot what kakashi told him .

Kakashi look the fight and said . I guess he had forgotten what I said . That Naruto is really good at making people angry .

Menma then decided to use the kyubi form . Menma decided to hurt naruto really bad so he grew 3 tail clock directed . Minato was getting worried for both menma and naruto .

Naruto wanted to mock menma so he put his hand on pocket and bring a black cloth and bind it in his eyes . Kakashi look at the cloth and immediately recognize what the cloth was it was the cloth that we can see from inside but from outside we can't see if the eyes are closed or outside. 

Menma being menma got more pissed but what they didn't know was that naruto has already activated mangekyo sharingan . Menma rush at naruto which naruto dodge . Naruto was dodging . Everyone was shocked by this . Menma was using kyubi chakra but it didn't work.

Then jiraiya shouted . Use that mode .

Menma then recalled kyubi chakra and went to meditating pose . Naruto then decided to use this chance and he run and punch menma in the face and he said . What a fool to think you will not move from 1 place . Menma then ask how did you know I wasn't moving . Naruto then said . I can Sense you fool  . Menma then created 2 clones and he makes the rasenshuriken . Naruto hearing this and watching from his sharingan eyes went wide . Naruto then ask . What is this jutsu it's sending too much chakra .

Menma then smurg this is my ultimate jutsu . Rasenshuriken now it my turn and he vanish and comes behind naruto and he yelled ( Rasenshuriken ) he send naruto flying away and naruto was laying in the floor and he muttered ...how...  .

I knew you were gonna make me angry so I use this chance to put my kunai in the ground and lucky you were standing in the same place. Menma said. 

Naruto look at menma and said . I am not done yet . Naruto then run through hand sign and bit his thumb and he slam his hand in the ground and yelled ( summoning jutsu ) .

There stood the poof and there was Manda there . Manda look at naruto and said my my you look exhausted what happened ? . Naruto then said . My arrogant get me failed .

Menma then smurg and went through the hand sign and he yelled summoning jutsu . There stood the gamabunta . Gamabunta look at Manda and said . Eh another snake summoning looks like he is bad condition .

Naruto then closed his eyes and said no matter what I won't lose .

Back at spectator .

Menma has won now said kakashi . Yeah beat that dead last . Sasuke smurg and said . Its finally time . What are you talking about said mito ? . Naruto is going to use it . Kakashi glance at naruto and thought . Just what are you hiding naruto .

Back at arena .

Naruto yelled ( susano ) . Naruto use madara's external mangekyo sharingan and Manda covered into the blue like shield . Naruto then said let's go Manda . Mandy rush forward . Naruto has blue sword in his hand . Gamabunta use his sword to cut Manda into half but to no luck . Naruto's sword block the sword of gamabunta .

Naruto then said . Amatertsu and the toad was in fire . Soon gamabunta went poof . Naruto commanded Manda to go and Manda also went poof .

Menma look at naruto and said . What is that jutsu ? . Naruto look at menma and he removed the black cloth to revealed mangekyo sharingan .

Back to spectator seat .

Minato , kushina , kakashi and all the other rookies were shock as well as crowd and hiruzen . But sasuke wasn't shock . Kakashi then ask . .. how ... ? Sasuke then said . It is his gift from some one . Sasuke didn't wanted to give them the right answer otherwise they will force orochimaru to give sharingan to menma and mito .

Is it orochimaru ?  Asked kakashi . Sasuke answer nope . It what inside him that give naruto then sharingan . Everyone look at sasuke and said it kyubi . Said sasuke .

Mito then said no way . We have the kyubi . You only have chakra and he have the soul said sasuke .

Back to the fight .

Naruto look at the eye of menma and said . Tsukiyome . Menma was inside the genjutsu . Menma found himself at tied in the log and the sky was red no sun . Soon there was a voice . You are in my world of tsukiyome . Now you will suffer the pain for 72 hours here and 3s in real world .

3 second after . Menma drop in the ground unconscious and Genma declare .

The winner of this match is naruto uzumaki. 

The next match is sasuke uchiha vs gaara shubaku .

Finals 4 .