The cursed God form .

I don't own naruto nor ui but I won this story so I am god in this story .

Naruto and team7 has reach at Tazuna house by help of sai birds . Haku was recovering from the punch that naruto gave her .

Naruto was meditating to control the chakra back to normal . While kakashi was keeping an eye on him . Kakashi thought . What was that transformation he was so fast I can't even see him with my sharingan . He must have trained hard to get that speed but it takes time to use that form . 

I know you are there said naruto . Kakashi then come's out and sit beside naruto and start reading his icha icha paradise book .

Kakashi then start asking question . Ok naruto what was that form . Naruto simply answered it was his cursed mark level 3 out of 5 . Kakashi only nodded . Then zabuza came out and said what is the cursed mark .

Naruto simply answer . It was a gift from Manda . Zabuza then said . Oi kakashi I may be in your side but you must train your gennin because I am sure gato will heir more missing nin .

Kakashi agreed and went of to call his gennin . Sai,sasuke,sakura came and said why did you call us sensei .

Kakashi then said ok sakura,sai,sasuke let's train . Sakura the said what about naruto . Sasuke answer . It is because he is weak and he don't need training said sasuke with smurg in the face .

Kakashi then said yes he don't need a training since what I am probably gonna teach you . He knows it .

Kakashi then began to explain about the tree walking and show them how to do tree walking .

Back to leaf .

Minato was announced to be the hokage again . People were cheering up and the hokage son were more priority now .

Most of the villagers hate naruto and kick him and throw him when he was kid . But they didn't know was naruto was also the 4th son .

Back to naruto .

Naruto was in front of kyubi in his mindscape . Kyubi look at naruto and didn't tell anything but his red eyes were scaring naruto . But naruto didn't give up and stood there tall and mighty .

Kyubi said looks like the punk want my power and he started to send chakra toward naruto . But naruto just said I don't need your power now if time's come I will take your power .

Kyubi just grinned his teeth in anoyance . Naruto then ask something that suprise kyubi . Naruto asked what is your name ? Kyubi smile and said in my while life there was no one who ask my name except for who created me and you are asking my name . Well My name is kurama no kitsune .

Naruto said ok kurama we shall be best friend one day and I will take your all hatred in me and destroy that hatred that you possed . Kurama just get angry by that and said I am the hatred himself and naruto goes out of his mindscape .

Time skip to the bridge fight .

In the bridge there stood 1000 people . Naruto's shadow clone was in the house so the gato goons were dealed . Zabuza , kakashi , naruto , sasuke , sakura Tazuna was shocked by this much of people to killed them . Haku was still recovering .

Gato look at zabuza and said looks like the demon of the mist has choose the opposite side eh .

Gato then said who ever bring me the head of zabuza will get the reward now attack .

Naruto then laugh . Sasuke then said why are you laughing dobe . Naruto said I have to pay my sensei for training me and now it's my best chance .

Sasuke said isn't your sensei orochimaru but he is in konoha . Naruto make a hand sign and said summoning jutsu and Manda stood there tall .

Hey Manda said naruto . Hey boy why did you summon me asked Manda while hissing . Naruto said well I will give you my pay later . Did you remember today is your birthday Manda . Manda said of I will remember my birthday . Naruto said ok here is your gift don't kill that short man and those behind us and you can eat all of them .

Manda take out her tongue and started to rush and 1000 people and start killing and eating them . While that naruto goes and chase gato . Gato ran in his hideout and said I am safe now .

No you are not came the voice from behind it was naruto . Naruto then said it's time to die . Gato said no don't kill me I will give you what ever you want money , woman , land , country . Naruto then said how much are you willing to pay . Gato said 20 trillion . Naruto's eyes went wide 20 trillion . Gato said yes .

Naruto put his kunai in the throat of gato and said how I am supposed to believe you you're not lying . Gato then said I will show you the money .

Naruto said ok . Naruto went inside the hide out see many girls , children were there . Gato then put the password and the gate open to the shock of naruto there was good , diamonds , money and others .

Gato then said take 20 trillion and leave me please . Naruto then killed gato and said why will I take 20 trillion if I can take all of this money . Naruto use shadow clones and seal all the money in the sealing scroll and seal the body of gato in another sealing scroll .

Naruto went the women's and child and free them all by using ( wind slicer ) . They all head toward the bridge . Manda was stuffed by eating so much and naruto came with girls and child .

Naruto then put the scroll in the ground and he slammed his hand in the scroll to see the gato came out of it  dead . All the people of wave celebrated the death of gato .

Next time New power .