Naruto shippuden 2 .

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story.

    Time skip tommorow morning .

Naruto woke in the bed with menma and mito in his side . It appears that menma and mito were changing their feelings for naruto .

   Last time naruto remember them was when mito and menma called him the loser . After naruto beat the crap out of both menma and mito they started to call naruto nii .

    Now today was fight with some of the shinobi in the village . Naruto father has inform him.

  Flash back .

Naruto and jiraiya were in the hokage tower listening to minato . So basically minato was saying that he wanted to test out naruto's skill as a shinobi . So he will put the fight between kakashi and naruto .

Flash back ends .

Naruto got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to get fresh . After that he heard the foot steps as he said . Menma you can stop in the track I am in . Menma was quite surprised since he was the only one who use to wake this quick and other were doing their stuff . Since girls have to do more things than him and his father was hokage . He was the only one who wasn't tired .

Menma then said ok naruto . I will go and make breakfast .

After 20 minutes .

The namikaze family started to eat food . Meanwhile mito and menma were asking questions to naruto about his training .

  Which naruto answer . He told both Menma and mito that you will see today since you will see me fight with one of the best jounin . Hatake kakashi .

    At 11 am .

Many people has come to watch the battle between naruto and kakashi . Rookie 12 were also there . Lee look at naruto and said . The flames of youth burns bright into you naruto kun .

Naruto went to drink water as he got the water bottle from menma to drink water . Soon there was a sound . Hello naruto senpai . Naruto spat the water out of his mouth and in accidentally it hit menma as menma's face was completely wet because of the water .

Naruto turn around to see sasuke and he said  . I am not your senpai . ( Senpai means Senior) 

Next : Shippuden 3 .

Now here is a quote that I saw .

Jingle bells Itachi smells kakashi ran away neji died hinata cried madara all the way .