1 month training period part 2

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story .

  After reversed summoning naruto and sasuke the snake went . Naruto and sasuke went to the nearby water fall to find the Manda sleeping . Naruto shouted . Oi Manda train us will you . Manda got off from the sleep and said did you bring what you promise . Naruto nodded and bring the 2 scrolls and slam his hand a poof there comes 100 ramen .

Sasuke then ask . So you weren't joking back then . Naruto nodded and said . Why will I lie and yeah you will have to give 100 ramen for the training . Sasuke has gone pale from this and sasuke suggested to eat tomato . Manda was annoyed by the taste .

Naruto then said . Sasuke you will be able to summon aoda . Sasuke nodded . Manda then speak if you have a time to speak I believe use the time to train . Sasuke ask . What are we training ? . Naruto then ask . Did you unlock your sharingan . Sasuke nodded . Naruto then said go to aoda . He will you with the development with your sharingan . Sasuke did as he was told . Naruto then look at Manda and said so let's begin my training . Manda look at naruto and said . Go and sit in rock and concentrate your spirit energy so that you can do sage art .

With menma and mito .

Menma and mito is forcing kakashi to train them some killer technique . Kakashi then sign  and said ok . This is A rank jutsu . Kakashi then show menma the chidori . Menma said cool can you please teach me . Kakashi ask what type of nature element do you have . Menma said . Wind , lighting , and water .

That perfect now built chakra in your hand and put the lighting element in chakra . Menma did as he was told 1 st try he was blast off.

With sai .

Sai was giving report to danzo about how naruto was with the leader ship . He was good and giving commands . Even if the first one is fail he always get the back up plan ready . Danzo the said . Why I am not surprised . What do you mean danzo sama . Asked sai . Danzo then sigh and said . When he was 4 years old he comes in the root without anyone knowing and use the paint bomb to paint all the anbu clothes and the room . Even some anbu complain in the council but naruto always says that . I am just 4 years old and you mean I was able to come in the root and paint others . I am not even a ninja for god sake . Hiruzen also believe that because there was no reason that he could do that .

Ok sai go and train I will come and watch you at chunnin exams .

Next time . Finals 1 .