White flash emerge

I don't own naruto nor ui but I own this story so I am god here .

  Naruto and his friends were going form the boat and the mist get thicker and thicker . Naruto was suspicious about this mist .

    Naruto and team7 were walking by and the nearby bush start shaking . Naruto didn't give anytime and throw the kunai in the bush . Naruto goes to see a dead white rabbit .

    Then sakura comes and hit naruto in the head and shouted look what you did baka ! . Kakashi closely look at the rabbit and think it is spring now how come there is snow rabbit soon he realized it was for substitution .

Kakashi yelled Duck ! Everyone did and kakashi tackled Tazuna to the ground . Soon the executioner blade came flying and hit the tree and in the blade there stood zabuza momochi .

Kakashi look at zabuza and ask . Zabuza momochi the demon of the mist what a missing nin like you doing here ?

Zabuza said :- kakashi hatake the copy ninja of the konoha . Is that your brats asked zabuza . Kakashi sensei said Yes these are my lovely gennins .

Zabuza then said . How about the deal ? And what might that be asked kakashi . The deal is give the bridge builder and I will let you and your gennins go . Said zabuza . You know we can't do that . Said kakashi .

Then prepare for fight . Said zabuza . Kakashi then lift his head showing the sharingan and taking the kunai . Sasuke saw the sharingan and was really shocked as he thought . Is kakashi sensei an uchiha if yes then why didn't I see him in uchiha clan .

Naruto said to sasuke . Oi loser you can transplant and eye so let's go and protect Tazuna . Sasuke didn't tell anything and do as naruto says .

Zabuza then said hidden mist jutsu soon mist started to rise and cover every single place . Kakashi curse himself and said this mist is affecting my eyes .

Naruto then walk and do several hand sign and yelled Great wind breakthrough with that the wind blow away the mist . Zabuza was angry and said I really hate the wind user's .

Kakashi look at naruto and said thank you naruto and his sharingan was in full power now . Naruto was watching the fight .

Zabuza yelled ( Water style water dragon jutsu ) . Kakashi was copying the zabuza jutsu as they yelled same time water dragon and from the lake the water dragon appear and clash with each other .

Kakashi was send flying because of the water clone back of him . Kakashi was in the lake and he said why is the water in this lake so heavy .

Zabuza then rush toward kakashi and he yelled ( Water prison jutsu ) . Kakashi was trapped in the prison and he yelled run you cannot defeat him he is the jonnin rank ninja .

Naruto look at others and said sai draw a bird and take Tazuna and sakura in the sky that way they can be safe . Sasuke I need you to distract zabuza for a while . They all nodded .

   Sai then draw a bird and yelled ( super beast scroll ) with that 3 bird came out of scroll and took Tazuna , sakura and Sai up ward .

   Sasuke was itching to fight so he ran toward zabuza . Zabuza was no fool and he make 2 water clone to counter sasuke attack . Sasuke then yelled ( fire style fire ball jutsu ) .

Back to naruto .

Naruto was activating his cursed mark . He was going to the curse mark level 3 .

Sasuke was really beaten up and was getting kicked in back .

Naruto has finally unlock the curse mark level 3 . He looks like

Naruto open his eyes to find his eyes were white and with and within a second naruto dissaper in a second and dispersed the water clone and he stare at real zabuza

Naruto open his eyes to find his eyes were white and with and within a second naruto dissaper in a second and dispersed the water clone and he stare at real zabuza .

Zabuza was shock and he ask what are you and who are you ? Kakashi was also shocked . Naruto then stop in front of sasuke and put his hand on sasuke's chest and heal him .

Naruto didn't answer the question and he flashed infront of real zabuza and said god . Naruto them punched zabuza in the stomach causing him to spat blood and holding his stomach .

Kakashi was free from the water prison and he look at naruto who telled himself as a god and he look at him he dissaper .

Naruto dissaper in white flash and he was infront of hunter nin and he punched in the stomach knocking her out . Naruto then grab her and put her in shoulder and he comes infront of zabuza and put his finger in the head of zabuza and said so you trying to killed Tazuna because you want money and you don't have any job .

Zabuza only nodded . Naruto's curse mark faded and here stood the normal naruto and naruto said . Why not join the leaf . Kakashi was shock by this and wanted to ask naruto what was that form .

Zabuza then said will hokage agree to this . Naruto look at zabuza and said 1st hokage's first rule ( Any missing nin can come and stay in leaf and if they help konoha for the month and is no threat then they can be in the rank of ninja . Naruto exclaimed.

Zabuza then said ok naruto I agree .

  Next time the curse God form and manda's food festival .