1 week training period .

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god of this story .

   After the battle of naruto and Sai. Genma stood up and said many of your opponent has seen your attacks so now you all will get 1 week training period . Everyone were listening . Naruto look at sasuke and said you will come with me . Sasuke said . So we are going to aoda again . Naruto look at sasuke and said . Not really this time were are going to orochimaru . He must have your father's sharingan . With the help of your father's sharingan you will awake external mangekyo sharingan .
.
.
.
.
.
Sasuke then decided to ask . Why are you helping me ? Because you are a brother to me.  Said Naruto .

There is no such a thing like peace in this world . If there is love then there is hatred . If there is happiness then there is sorrowness . All the shinobi suffer from the hatred in this cursed ninja . Said naruto .

We 2 are examples of this . Your clan was wipedout by itachi and by parents were killed by kyubi . Sasuke then said yes you are correct naruto there is no such a thing like peace .

Sasuke and naruto dissaper in 1000 of 🖤 black butterfly . Soon both of them arrived at the lab of orochimaru . Orochimaru greeted naruto and sasuke and said . What might you want now naruto ? . Naruto look at orochimaru and asked . Can you transplant sasuke's father eye in sasuke so that he can get the external mangekyo .

Ahh yes . Naruto kun i will help sasuke but  tommorow is your birthday so I have decided your gift and it will be the sharingan . Naruto's eyes went wide and said . Who's sharingan ? Orochimaru then said . Madara uchiha . Naruto couldn't believe what he just heard and he said where did you get the eyes of madara .

In the cave said . Orochimaru. Orochimaru then said come on sasuke lay in the bed so that I can replace your eye with the fugaku's eyes . Sasuke did as he was told .

Suddenly orochimaru took out needle cotted with sleeping potion . As it goes through sasuke's vein and soon sasuke fell a sleep .

Time skip to tommorow .

Sasuke wakes and he feels he has something cover his eyes and said . Is anyone there ? Yes sasuke kun I am here . You should probably take some rest otherwise you might fall because of exhaustion . Sasuke said . Where is naruto . Naruto is in bed I have transparent his madara's eyes with him . He is sleeping because of exhaustion .

I see said sasuke . You and naruto should rest for this entire week so that you can gain hold to that eyes .

Meanwhile with menma .

Menma was asking his dad about jonnin name aoda . There is no one name aoda in the village .

Who vs who dad ? Asked mito .

Menma vs naruto .
Gaara vs sasuke .

And who will win will fight shikamaru. 

I will win for sure said menma . Don't be too cocky menma . Menma look at minato and said . I will win for sure because I have the kyubi chakra and your jutsu dad . Said menma proudly .

And we don't know anything about naruto yet . Said kushina .