Chapter 9

We got to this cute little café, for such a small shop held so many cakes, drinks, crisps you get the point? It was basically filled with food. I stood there with Harry his hand wrapped around my waist we moved forward in the que "Can I have two hot chocolates and two chocolate gooey muffins please" Harry asked the man behind the counter, he looked down at me pulling me in more "ill go grab a table" I walked off when Harry slapped my booty, I glared at him raising one eyebrow.

He walked over with the tray everything was going smoothly untill a blonde girl walked, he freaked out without saying a word he got up and rushed into the toilets, it was too late she had noticed him she narrowed her eyes at me following Harry into the toilets, I got up from the table and went to investigate like I do well more to be nosey.

"Why are you with her?" I heard it must of been that blonde girl

"You know why baby" he responded, he called her baby what was going on but I didn't hang around to be humiliated anymore I rushed out of there, luckily I knew my way back good job I paid attention or I would of been screwed.

It took me an hour and thirty eight minutes to get home by Christ I was knackered, I couldn't find my keys, this was all I needed, I got some strange feeling where I collapsed on the floor by the door and started crying I rung Kat, "Cami? You there? Everything ok? Where are you? Why are you crying?" Question after question I took a deep breath and replied "I'm here, no, door step and Harry" that's when the line went dead and I fell through the door I didn't bother to move I literally had no energy to move the neighbours were just starring Kat grabbed my arms and dragged me across the carpet into the front room where I finally got myself off the floor.

I told Kat everything, she was my best friend, my sister, my mum and most importantly she was the only one I looked up to. She walked into the kitchen and returned with a tub of Ben and Jerry's, my favourite, she got my favourite film out 'Safe Haven' Julianne Hough was in it! She was amazing, I loved everything about her would do anything for the chance to meet her! We snuggled on the sofa under the blanket when we hears the door bell go.

We both looked at each other, "What if its Harry? I don't want to see him!" I looked up at her, "I'll sort it sweet, stay here" she jumped up, I stood by the dining room door ear wigging when I heard "Hello, we have been informed that someone saw a dead body being dragged in earlier today, please step aside" the policeman barged his way in with a warrant, I ran over to Kat hugging her tight what was going on?!