Chapter 3

"EWWWWW!!" I think I'm scared for life! I've just seen my best friend naked in bed having sex!!!! "Get out!!" Josh shouted I quickly slammed the door and ran to find Deanna "Deanna! I'm scared!" I said trying rip my eyes out "what happened?!" She laughed at the fail attempt of me ripping my eyes out..."I just saw Emily having sex!" I cringed. "Oh.My.God!" She burst out laughing, not the fact Emily was having sex but the fact I walked in! Deanna walked off finding Kieran, leaving me behind 'Thanks' I muttered I hatted being on my own what if I got kidnapped and killed?...I felt someone's hands tighten around my waist I quickly turned round it was Callum, my ex, what on earth was he doing here? Why is he touching me? Eww! "Get off of me" I shouted what made me even go there with him he was a sleazebag! "Oi, you heard the lady, get off of her now!" I looked over my shoulder it was Harry! "Are you ok Cami?"he looked into my eyes "Yes I'm fine thank you, thank you for telling him aswel" I looked straight into his eyes too. "Its fine Cami, always here" he walked off, what did he just say! He's always here for me! Shut the front door I ran to Deanna interrupting her and Kieran's grinding session..."You will never quess what?! Callum came up to me he wouldn't leave me alone and Harry came up to me basically...he saved me!" I said with a massive grin I wasn't even drunk! What was wrong with me?! "He soo likes you Cami!! But seriously you interrupted my grinding session..." She laughed she was completely pissed she will so regret this in the morning.

I woke up to the sound of Deanna throwing up....i giggled, where was Emily? I thought I walked to the bathroom tapped on the door "You ok in there?" I laughed "Everything's good in here girl" throwing up again "ill meet you downstairs" I walked down the stairs, I would do anything for Deanna but when it comes to someone being sick I'm out of there, Emily was making breakfast for us, "ahh was just about to come wake you up" "Don't think Deanna will be up for that...she's throwing up in the toilet" Emily was definitely the mum of the three of us. My phone vibrated 'Hey Cami, its Harry how you feeling?" I smiled but how the hell did he get my number...that's when my phone vibrated again 'Emily gave me your number, hope you don't mind ;)xxxx' Harry messaged again 'im fine thank you for asking, its ok haha xxx' I replied.

It was Monday morning, Deanna was coming to pick me up for college. I put on my pink playsuit and white converse, brushed my hair I put it up in a messy bun, I woke up late so didn't have that much time to do makeup so I decided just to moisturize my face and put a bit of mascara on. I was sorted just in the nick of time Deanna was here well that's who I thought it was...i opened the door to find...