Chapter 20

I stared into his eyes, did I just hear right?.. Robert Johnson was a virgin!? The hottest boy in college and the badass everyone was afraid of was a virgin!

I wanted to laugh but I felt rude it I did..I was so shocked I didn't say anything for a few minutes

"Say something Cami" he looked at me with his puppy dog eyes

"Umm...wow...umm really?" I didn't know what to say, I looked over at him again seeing how this incredibly hot boy was still a virgin...

"Have I put you off?" Rob stood up, I was seeing a completely different side to him and what made him think I would be put off, I thought of it as a compliment in a way...he was willing to let me take it.

"Of course im not, its cute!" I teased him

"That is far from cute! I wanted to loose it to someone I feel strongly about not any girl..and.. I guess that's why I want it to be you" he looked down at the floor like a shy kid does when their meeting someone new

Wait..did he just someone he felt strongly about!? Me?!

"Rob, don't feel pressured do it in your own time there's no rush ok?" I took his hand and he sat down beside me. He smiled at me and layed down on the bed switching the Tv on, I layed beside him placing my head on his chest.

***

I woke up the next morning in the same position as I last remembered, in Robs arms, I peered up at Rob to see if he was still asleep he was looking down at me smiling.

"How long you been awake?" I said rubbing my eyes yawning

"Couple of hours I think something like that you look cute when you sleep" he chuckled. Oh great he had now seen ne sleep I was far from a cute sleeper. I snored...WAIT I SNORE!!!!!!

"Umm...did I do anything in my sleep..."

"Like snore yes" he started to laugh this was truly embarrassing I placed a pillow over my face i could feel the red develop in my cheeks

"Oh how embarrassing" I muttered into the pillow

"oh and you started talking about..." He started to laugh again what could be more embarrassing then snoring

"Food!" He was laughing so hard. Ok maybe there was something more embarrassing then snoring. I was talking about food in my sleep!

I slapped his chest to make him stop laughing. I wanted to laugh to but that would just encourage him even more. Why the hell was I talking about food in my sleep but thinking about it I was starving I hopped out of bed and walked downstairs nannas wasn't home. I walked over to the side there was a note.

'Cami, I've gone out with Michael for the day. See you later love nanna. X'

I chuckled to myself, Michael was her new lover. I was happy for her since grandad died she never looked at anyone else and she didn't want to but it has been 32 years since he died..i never got the chance to meet him but he sounded like a lovely man.

Rob came down and I made him breakfast I was only wearing a baggy top and he was only in his boxers. His body though..wow! I couldn't help myself but look he smirked "Like what you see" I giggled and turned round to butter the toast.

After breakfast I went for a shower the next thing I knew Rob was climbing in the shower with me!

"Get out!" I shouted but laughing at the same time

"That's not very nice is it!"

"there's not enough room for your fat ass as well"

He pinned me against the wall, the water trickling down us for some strange reason it turned me on..i never had sex in the shower or did Rob obviously.

It happened so quickly if you ask me. We got out the shower and he had the biggest smile on his face like a little boy on his birthday.

I put my pink summer dress on, dried my hair and decided to leave my makeup natural. Rob and I decided we were going to get the plane in 2 days to face my dreadful life.

We made the most of the days we had left, Rob cooked for nanna and I on our last night.

"This will be a tester boy, if you can make a good Spanish dish then your suitable" she teased him

"It will be the best you have every tasted" he placed the bowl in front of her she inspected it

"Presentation 9, Portion 8 and taste..." There was a long silence "10! This Is the best I have ever tasted, even better then Cami's" she tucked in and Rob looked at me all smug.

Once we finished dinner, we tidied up and went to bed. I layed there looking up at the ceiling memories flooding back to me. The thought of going home hurt me. It was so painful but I knew I had to do it at some point, I snuggled into Rob and fell to sleep.