Chapter 5

It was 11.08pm, Kat still wasn't back she left over 5 hours ago! They cannot spend over 5 hours In costa. Something wasn't right I rung Kat to make sure she was alright, no answer. I decided to go sleep when I woke up by a BANG, Kat was home it was 1.11am, I jumped out of bed and stormed into her bedroom "Where the hell have you been?! I've been worried sick!" I shouted at her, "I was with Harry you know this! I went to costa" she replied "You telling me it took you 7 hours to drink a hot chocolate?!!" She laughed and turned the light of. I slammed the door and went into my room.

It was 6.28am, Mum and dad was at work again so it was just me and my lovely sister.. She was asleep so I decided id give her a taste of her own medicine, I blasted the music on my favourite song 'lips are movin'

"CAMI!!!!!!!!" I heard Kat, I opened the door "Oh Kat your up! Didn't expect you up this early?" I smirked. "you woke me up, you selfish cow!" She threw the cushion at me, "Me a selfish cow! How fucking rude! Your the selfish one, you woke me up last night because you were with fucking lover boy!" Wow...my jealousy was coming out, how she spent time with Harry and I didn't. I stormed out with Kat running out after me "Hey what's the matter hunny" she said grabbing my arm "Get your hands off of me! If your happy with Harry have him!" Wow I was totally jealous hope she doesn't realise, a tear came down my cheek "Cami! Me and Harry are just friends! I knew you had a thing for him" she hugged me "What so last night wasn't a date? I don't like him don't be silly..." I was so relieved now k feel like a total fool.

"You so do Cami! The way you look at him its so obvious!!" Cami winked at me.. "shit is it that obvious! He doesn't realise does he?!?!?" Praying to god he didn't. "I'm not sure all I know is that he's just broken up with that bird that lives down the road...been with her for 2 years" Kat looked at me, he had a girlfriend? I never knew this. I better get ready I thought to myself Deanna was picking me up in less then an hour. 'What to wear?' I muttered. High waisted shorts and baggy top sounds appealing, yes that will do. I took my hair down from the messy bun, it was curly I loved it so I left it, I took my MAC foundation out and put that, done my eyeliner and finally finished with my eyelashes. I put my white converse on looked in the mirror. Yes not looking that bad today I thought.

My phone vibrated it was Deanna 'your gonna hate me for this but I'm not picking you up this morning but....Harrys knocking for you! Cya in college xxxxx' that's when I heard the door go, 'Seriously! Why? This is going to be so awkward' I took a deep breath in and prepared myself. "Hi..." I smiled grabbing my bag and shutting the door behind me this was so awkward!

We walked down the end of the road when we entered the woods, Harry stopped walking what was he doing.."Cami" he called I stopped walking, he jogged to catch me up he grabbed my hands, held them, looked me in the eyes "Cami we need to talk".....