Chapter 1

There he was Harry Booth, all the girls fancied him come on who wouldn't! Tall, golden brown hair, crystal blue eyes he was dreamy, but I had no chance with him I'm just a typical teenage girl, 5ft 4 so a reasonable height, long natural curly hair with brown eyes. I moved to London two years ago where I previously lived in LA we moved here because my mum got offered a promotion here I do miss LA but coming to London was amazing, I made some amazing friends, college was really good and the best performing arts colleges were here. I was determined to go even if my parents didn't think it was a good idea, It was my dream to be on stage in front of thousands of people paying to come see a show that I was in, my mum called it 'attention seeking' pfff whatever, me an attention seeker? Yes I may be a mouthy teenager who gets herself in trouble alot but when I need to I'm good.

"Hey girl!" I heard someone shout from behind me it was Emily aka Eggs, she hates me calling her that your probably wondering where she got this nickname from well in year 10, Emily, myself and others decided to be something in a sandwich have no clue where this idea came from but at the time we loved it! "Eggs!" I shouted giving her a massive hug "haven't seen you in ages" I continued "you saw me two days ago silly" she laughed at me. "Where's Deanna got to?" I changed the subject from my dumb moment. "Oi oi you mother fockers" Deanna came running up to us jumping on my bag someone was happy! I wonder why?.. "why so happy babygirl?" I asked her "oh no reason" she still had a massive smile on her face, something definitely happened maybe it was Kieran? I will get the truth out of her even if it kills me!

It was 11.03am, the bell rung it was time for drama with Miss trunchball as we like to call her. As we walked in we got told she wasn't in we rushed out to go into the hall to practise our dances, Harry walked in, my heart skipped a beat i couldn't focus on anything, this may seem silly and over the top but he was the hottest boy in the whole college and i was truly smitten with him.

"Hey Cami-Li" He waved at me! He waved at him! The hottest boy In the college waved at me!!!! I was stuck for words I couldn't say anything nothing would come out I hated feeling like this, I could talk to anyone but Harry? Nope nothing would come out I felt so embarrassed I just waved back with my jaw open. "Seriously girl! Get a grip!" Deanna closed my mouth and laughed. What was wrong with me, day dreaming over a boy that will never be interested in someone like me.. I was asked to go into the business room to pass on a message to Mr Smith. "Sir you have a message" I said politely with a smile "Thank you Cami" Mr Smith replied with a caring smile on his face, as I went to walk out the door, the door flung open wacked me on the head and I fell to the floor. "What the fuck do you think your doing just flinging the door open like that you mug?!" I shouted when i looked up to see who was standing over me....HARRY! "I'm so sorry! I didn't realise let me help you up" Harry apologised "ohh..its fine no biggie just a bump to the head..." I replied no biggie! My head was pounding it hurt so much but i couldn't let him know it hurt "ouch! Bit of a bump you got there! Let me take you to the nurse" Harry smiled holding his hand out, looking into my eyes it felt as if he was reading my mind! Shit! I hope not because to be honest i just wanted to kiss him his face was so close, we were looking into each others eyes it was as if we've known each other for our whole life!

"Get a room" I heard Callum shout, Ergg how I hated him, I got up from the floor oh god my hand was sweaty and he was holding it! How embarrassing. I looked in the reflection 'holy crap!' The bump on my head was even worse then I thought, Harry turned round a looked at it again, one hand resting on my cheek when.....