Chapter 2

"What on earth have you done to yourself?!" Emily shouted at me thinking it was my fault "I took the message to Mr Smith, Harry here flung the door open, wacked my head no biggie" I replied with a half hearted chuckle I looked across at Deanna she winked knowing I felt incredibly awkward, Harry still had my hand. Emily dragged me away 'What is she thinking!' I was holding Harry Booths hand yes the one and only Harry Booths Hand and she dragged me away 'ohhh we are gonna have words' i thought to myself. "Why are you holding shitbags hand?!" Her tone of voice was stern, I swallowed I had no clue why we was still holding hands well were not anymore since Miss Overprotective here interrupted! I adore Emily she was one of my best friends and I know she doesn't mean to be overprotective it's because she's seen me hurt so many times and didn't want it happening again as she thought he was 'bad news' as she liked to say, Emily had brown shortish hair with slight ginger in there too, big round blue eyes that's where her other nickname comes from 'Bugsy' no not bugsy Malone as some people thought but bugsy the ginnie-pig from bedtime stories. Emily was just a little shorter then me, she had a lovely figure which I'm totally jealous of! She was my best friend no one could ever get in-between that then you have Deanna well she's protective too, she's my wifey and my best friend, she had short wavy brown hair, brown eyes, 5ft 2", super skinny! They called us the three musketeers, the mean girls better of all we were truly the best of friends!

The bell rang, it was end of the day. "PARTAYY! You better come tonight girl" Deanna was so excited well it was at Kieran's house *wink wink* *nudge nudge* was she serious I would not miss the party for the world! "ill be there chick don't worry about that!" I smiled at her. It was 8.04pm when I heard a beep, it was Deanna I checked myself In the mirror I was wearing a black strapless dress with white converse I grabbed my clutch bag and ran down the stairs where I saw my sister "You look stunning Sis!" "Awhh thank you" I gave her hug "I'm staying out tonight so don't wait up" I winked. Deanna was waiting outside In the car, I jumped in, her hair was up in a ponytail, she had extensions, she was wearing a white tight dress untill the waist where I puffed out she looked incredible she looked like a mini Ariana Grande! "You look incredible!!" I gave her a tight hug. "You two chick, lets go get Emily" she smiled back, Deanna failed her driving test 4 times but finally passed it even though she was terrible at parking! *Beep* Emily came running out in a cute playsuit with of course her converse!

We got to the party, there was so many people Deanna went straight in not hanging around, She went straight for the alcohol then she bumped into Kieran "Hey you made it gorgeous" Kieran said he was tall, dark hair, green eyes and you can tell by his physique he was muscly. " Of course I came" she said laughing grabbing his arm... "Flirt much" I coughed walking past she gave me the glare! I couldn't see Emily anywhere! Where the fuck was she?! I hunted round the house when I opened a door to find Emily and Josh in the bedroom having Sex!!!