Chapter 16

A/N

This chapter is upsetting so please do not read if you think this will effect you.

***

I woke up nothing looked familiar apart from Deanna and Emily either side of me they were asleep I tried to move when I realised I must of been in a hospital.

"Deanna....Emily...." I spoke loud but not to loud so it was considered as shouting, they woke up. "What happened?" My voice was shaky, my grip got tighter on there hands.

"You passed out..." Emily stood up, everything started coming back to me, I panicked.

"ROB! Is he ok???" I remembered they were fighting, I looked at them both, they didn't say anything they just looked at each other why weren't they saying anything!

"Well...!" A tear came down my cheek.

"He's unconscious...Callum punched him when he saw Rob looking at you, Rob went to come see you when Callum punched him and he wacked his head on the metal frame" Deanna took a deep breath and told me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I need to go find him I was fine I only passed out I was fine. I tried taking the needles out of my hand Deanna tried stopping me, "Nurse help!" Emily shouted pulling back the curtain. Deanna tried holding me down.

"Miss Cami-Li you need to stay in bed" the nurse frowned at me.

"I need to see Robert Jackson"

"Only Family can see him, no friends I'm afraid" the nurse tried getting me back in bed

"I'm his girlfriend, I have a right to see him" I blurted out, Deanna and Emily looked over at me shocked as if I should of told them sooner but we weren't together it was a lie I would do anything to see him.

"Ok young lady but let me get a wheelchair for you" she walked out, relief flowed out of my body, Deanna walked over to me "When was you going tell us?" He voice sound pissed off with me

"I'm not really his girlfriend, I need to see him so I said that" I said quietly so no one else could hear they both nodded as i told them the nurse came back in with the wheelchair.

She wheeled me into his room, his mum smiled at me as if she knew who I was, she left me and Rob together alone. "You can talk to him but he wont be able to respond ok" the nurse shut the door behind her, I gripped his hand.

"I'm so sorry Rob, please wake up I need you! You are the only person I feel myself around...the other night you told me you loved me and I freaked out its cause no-one has ever said that to me before and well..i think...well...i love you" tears started flowing down my face when the monitor started doing some beepy shit, his grip started to get tighter. I pressed the buzzer and the nurse came running in.

"You need to leave" she pushed me out the room I managed to get myself out of the wheelchair to look through the blind, I turned round to see his mum crying I walked over to her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry" I said

"its not your fault darling, Rob was protecting you and that arsehole did this" she looked me in the eyes "I need the truth what actually happened"

I looked at her, my breath got heavier and heavier I was about to tell her when the nurse came out "Ms Jackson, your son is asking for you" the nurse said, I sat back in the wheelchair looking through the blind watching him hug his mother so tight, I could see the fear in his eyes because of me.

"Cami, what did you say to him?" The nurse narrowed her eyes once again

"That i loved him..." I Said slowly

"Well he responded to your voice if it wasn't for you he wouldn't be awake"

My heart was pounding I couldn't believe this I looked through the blind when he waved me in, his mother came out to help in with the wheelchair.

"I'm so sorry! This is all my fault" the tears flowed down face still, he wiped them away and looked me in the eyes.

"Its not your fault Cami"

"It is!"

"He raped you! How is that your fault!" Rob replied his eyes filled with water.