Chapter 30

A/N : So this is my last chapter guys! Big twist at the end that you're not going to be expecting...well I hope you weren't going to expect anyway! Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Chloe ☺️

****

It was a long hot day, I could finally go home and relax for the weekend, it felt so weird being at school without anyone I was close too, I kept myself to myself. My phone started to ringing it was an unknown number, I answered it reluctantly "Hello?"

"it's me Emily!" I could hear that she was crying, what did she want? Hadn't she done enough damage!
"What do you want?" I said
"You have to believe me Cami! It wasn't me I promise you." Her crying was out of control I could barely understand her, she had to be kidding me?!

"How dare you ring me and try to play the sympathy card! You done this to Deanna now you had to pay the price!" She was being kept in custody until her trial next Friday. I hung up from her and carried on walking home, I wasn't going to have her ruin my weekend. I had plans to stay at Rob's house this weekend and then next week I had a trip to London to see Miss Saigon which Rob was taking me to see and then college the rest of the week although on Friday I was going to the courts to find out what was going to happen.

***

I opened the door and ran upstairs to run myself a bath, I brushed my hair, took of my jewellery off and hopped into the bath. I laid there, it was so peaceful and quiet, I felt so sleepy that's when it went dark.

I woke up to find that I was laying in bed with Rob next to me..how did he get here? And more importantly how did I get here? I nudged Rob and as he turned over he opened his eyes "Hey sleepy!" He chucked, "you fell asleep in the bath so I got you out, dried you and got you into some clothes, I'm shocked you didn't wake up! In fact how the hell did you manage to stay asleep!"

"I have no clue!" I laughed and cuddled into him and went back to sleep.

***

The next morning, I got up and got myself ready whilst Rob was asleep he had a surprise for me but I didn't know where we was going, I kept my outfit casual but nice. I went downstairs and started watching 'Orange is the new black' that's when I heard Rob get out of bed and run down the stairs.

"Morning Princess" He poked his head through the door and kissed my cheek. I smiled as he sat down beside me. "Want to know the plan for the weekend baby?" He smirked

"Well durrr! Of course I do" I jumped up onto my knees on the sofa. I was so excited like a little girl on Christmas Day. He grabbed my hand that's when he said "we're going to London for the weekend, Going on the London eye, going to be British museum and spending the weekend in the most romantic hotel there"

This was the most cutest thing anyone had ever done for me! I was so excited to go, I packed a bag whilst Rob was getting himself ready and then we were off.

*3 days later *

I had the best weekend last week of my whole entire life! It was so romantic and we got so many photos.

*4 days later*

It was the day of Emily's trial and I was so nervous, I got myself ready and headed to the door where Rob was waiting outside for me, I jumped into the car and headed to the court.

I wasn't sure if I was able to go into the court but being outside to wait to hear what was going to happen to her was better then waiting at home, I missed Emily, what had happened to the Emily I knew? The fun, kind girl i knew and loved. I barely recognised her anymore what type of monster had she turned into!

We arrived at the court where I saw Emily in hand cuffs opposite me, she looked so drained and sad! I hated seeing her like this! The door opened and everyone entered the court room.

I waited outside with Rob, we sat in silence it wasn't till 10 minutes later my phone rang.I answered the phone "hello" I spoke.

A lady came out of the court and started to walk over to me the lady and the man on the phone both spoke at the same time "I have news" was this weird? Or was this weird?

The lady paused to let me finish on the phone, "who is this?" I asked curiously. "It's Dr Wren from the hospital, I have something you need to know, are you able to speak?" I listened carefully and then responded "It's Deanna, she passed away earlier this morning due to a drug overdose in her sleep, we are looking into this and police are checking CCTV for any evidence. I'm so sorry" my heart sunk and I dropped the phone, what was happening!

The lady continued to speak, that's when people started to come out of the court "Emily was found guilty, she's been sentenced to a year in prison for the damage she has done although new information has been sent to us roughly an hour ago which we need to look into. I'm very sorry for your loss Miss Smith"

***********

Thank you for reading! Sorry it's a cliff hanger although I'm still undecided if I'm going to write another book but In Emily's P.O.V! Let me know what you think.