Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning feeling determined to leave Harry behind, I only needed Kat, Emily and Deanna. They were the only ones that mattered in my life, their the ones that had stuck by me when I need a shoulder or three to cry on.

I got out of bed, opening my curtains a ray of sunlight burst through I hopped in the shower singing Julianne Hough song "My hallelujah songgg" I shouted out dragging on the word song as long as I could which wasn't very long with a voice like mine. I got dressed deciding to wear something of my sisters to symbolize that I was going to be different from now, I really needed to go clothes shopping I had a free last period today so there was my chance.

I strutted through college it was as if I became the new girl and no-one knew me, I walked over to Emily and Deanna. "Damn girl!" Deanna said in her American accent bouncing onto one hip clicking her arm in the air.

"You look so different!" Emily's voice so gentle and innocent.

"I fancied a change, to show everyone that I'm not going to be that stupid cow that fell for a complete dick!" I smiled shoving my stuff in my locker except my folder and handbag.

"Girl, I'm going to whip his ass with sassy foxes!" Deanna nudged me still carrying on her American accent.

The bell rang we had literature so we all trotted to class. "You must be kidding me" I glared across the classroom not taking my eyes off of Rob, who looked incredibly hot today with his leather jacket on.

"What up sugar tits" Rob smirked. I couldn't believe he was doing this again, I was one minute late and he already nicked my seat. That was it I need to go over to him and show who was boss around this place, the fact is i wasn't so this could get slightly awkward if i don't maintain my bitchyness.

"GET OUT OF MY SEAT NOW FREAK!" I yelled in his face, wow it felt good! I slammed my hand down onto the desk.

"Or what?" He leant forward whispering in my ear.

"I will make your life hell!" I whispered back in his ear playing with a strand of hair, I stood back smirking and without further or do he got up and moved.

"I like you feisty" he said walking past into his own seat where he belonged. I ignored him and sat down got my books out and looked at Deanna and Emily who were sitting at the front, it wasn't till then I realised everyone heard our conversation. Awkward.

The bell rang and I got up shoving my books back into my bag. Emily and Deanna waited for me as I was always the last one to finish getting ready which sucked big time! We linked arms and went to the cafe for lunch, Imogen and Rachel joined us today, it was like the old gang back together although we barely get to see them anymore because they Study different subjects but whenever we got the chance to meet up it was a blast!

Deanna kept staring over at Kieran, I'm surprised she got anything in her mouth if I'm honest, they made the cutest couple ever! They both adored each other which was revolting occasionally when they sat in front of you shoving there tongues down each others throat. Deanna got up and went to the toilet, it wasn't till a few seconds later I realised I needed to go too, I ran after when I saw her with Callum. What the hell was she doing with him!

They both were talking with alot of hand gestures going on, I couldn't work out what they were saying when I saw Callum drag her away! "Hell no!" I shouted, following that's when I saw Callum pinning Deanna against the wall, His head leaning in.

"ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS!!" I yelled at the top of my voice before she could kiss him back. "Was you really just about to kiss him!!" I continued. My face went red with frustration I stormed off before Deanna could come up with an excuse, I couldn't believe she was going to kiss Callum, after everything he did to me she was willing to continue anyway.

I was late for class because of her, i sneaked in before Mr Whitworths saw me "Psst" i heard someone say behind me i turned round it was Rob, i wasn't in the mood for him, he would only just annoy me even more. I went out of the room for some air, Rob followed me out.

"Cami! What's the matter?" He wrapped his arm around me, he sounded like he actually cared. I opened up to him, the first boy I have actually thought to talk about my private stuff too. It felt good but creepy in a way.

"Cami! I'm sorry! I'm here for you" Rob gave me a hug, the bad ass hottie was hugging me! I put my head on his chest. I took a deep breath and walked back into class collecting my belongings to go home

My phone vibrated it was Deanna 'Cami listen, he pinned me against the wall I didn't know what to do! After what you told me I was scared I didn't know what to do he went to kiss me yes but I would never kiss him back I was about to move my head just as you shouted, I love Kieran why would i kiss Callum some minger when I have the most amazing boyfriend ever! Please ring me so we can talk? Love you doll xxx'

Maybe I was being to harsh but it didn't look like she was going to move away, it was true she does love Kieran more then anything she had fancied him since year 8! I decided to ring her try sort things outs with her.

"Cami" Deanna sounded shocked

"So what you got to say for yourself?" I snapped

"Cami, are you seriously thinking I was going to hook up with Callum I'm with Kieran I would never cheat! I'm not like you!" Deanna shouted

"You what!!! I have NEVER cheated! Don't you dare go there Deanna. Yes I made mistakes with Callum but he hurt me physically and mentally but you never cared, you just want to be fucked if you want to call it that by his pathetic tiny dick!" I yelled before hanging up.

The tears flowed down my face, i have just lost my best friend because of Callum. I was willing to apologise for misunderstanding the situation but she just started accusing me of shit! For the record I have never cheated I think its disgusting! Whoever cheats they deserve to be shot.

I was dreading college I thought this was going to be a new start for me who was I kidding! I will always be Cami-Li Wilson, the looser, the girl Harry Booth played and just a broken girl.

I walked through the gates to see Deanna standing there, I felt so guilty, everyone was staring at me as if they knew what happened, Emily was watching me and Deanna, I also felt bad for Emily she was in the middle of this, she had nothing to do with this argument I walked over to Emily avoiding eye contact with Deanna.

"Hey" I said trying to sound chirpy

"Hey girl, I've got to go but chat at lunch yeah" Emily scooted off

I looked over at Deanna, she smiled but I just walked away she didn't even apologise, the day was long, it felt like it was never ending but finally the bell rang, I darted out barging my way through the crowd I felt an arm drag me back. It was Rob, his smile was warm and soft, his big brown puppy eyes looked down at me, his muscular body held me tight I felt safe. I felt like a belonged in his arms.

"Fancy going costa?" He asked

"What's in it for me?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"A free hot chocolate" he smirked.

"Deal" I held my hand out,he took it I was expecting a hand shake but he pulled me close and kissed my cheek.

a/n

Will Deanna and Cami kiss and makeup? Find out in the next chapter

Thank you for reading! Means alot.