Chapter 4

"Callum! What on earth are you doing?! Why are you on my door step?! How do you know where I live?" The fact my ex was on my doorstep how I hated his guts!! "I've come to pick you up for college and I tracked you phone" he smiled "YOU DID WHAT?!" I shouted at the top of my voice, this is when I punched him 'wow it felt good' I just kept hitting him when i heard Deanna shout "what you doing girl?!" "He fucking tracked my phone down!" I told her, I felt like crying but I didn't want him to see that "He did what!!!! In that case girl you keep hitting him just one thing..." *WACK!* She hit him so hard he fell to the floor, I had never see anything like it, I never seen this side to her before but I liked it. "Wow girl!" I gasped the job had been completed he got off the floor and ran off like a little boy, hopefully now he will stay away, I was in such a good mood but knowing he did that just made me feel shit we got in the car and off we went.

We had Miss River for dance today, she was such a bubbly character, younger years would makes jokes of her name like "Do you 'miss' the 'river'?" But to be fair I did think it was funny...we walk talking about the T.I.E Project we had to do when Miss River said "How about doing it on sex education, get some of dressing up as penis's, vaginas and get a few of you dressed up as sperm cells" of course she was joking think the poor children in year 6 with be scared for life bit like I am from walking in on Emily and Josh! 'Ergg' we came up with a few ideas, then we agreed on bullying. Right sorted. Now it was time for dance, "Cami, could you teach your dance to the others?" I heard Miss Rivers ask.."umm yeah ok..." I wasn't the best at conducting others but I gave it a try that's when Harry walked in! He'd been sent of Business for talking to much about some 'bird' "really gets on my nerves when people call us women 'birds'" Emily said to me glaring at Harry. "Why?" I laughed "Well do we lay eggs?...no! Can we fly?...no! So were not fucking birds!" She said as she walked off into her position I gave her.

I felt eyes follow me around the room while I was placing people! Shittt what if I have something on my back?! Then for some strange reason I started walking funny!..could this get any worse?!... Finally I finished teaching It, I think they liked it I hope so!... It was Emily, Deanna and Myself sitting in the room playing music when "I need to fart!" Deanna whispered "I farted..be aware it might smell!" She laughed, then she smelt the area "Seriously Girl what is wrong with you" Emily said trying not to laugh, I couldn't help myself I had to laugh but who smells their own wind?! Apart from my totally gross friend..

"Cya tomorrow girl, thanks for the lift" I got out of the car, no-one was in well only my sister she was a year above me so same age as Harry.. 'ahh pack it in Cami!' I slapped myself on the wrist.

I got changed I was not wear my bikini, just about to get into the hot tub when I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door not a care I the world that I was only in my bikini. "Hey Cami" it was Harry 'shit buckets, Harrys came to see me and I'm standing at the door just in my bikini! "Wow Cami" Harry continued to say then "is your sister in?" "My sister? Why you want her?...didn't mean that In a horrible way sorry" I chuckled "We arranged to go costa is she ready?" He replied "Katarina! Harrys here" I shouted up the stairs gesturing my hand for him to come in. My sister studied Hair and beauty at college, she was stunning!... "Don't call me that Cami! Its Kat!" She snapped at me I just looked at her and laughed. Why were they together?! I didn't know they spoke to each other...

Oh hell no they weren't going on a date was they?!....