Chapter 27

Everything started spinning I slowly got up to walkover to Rob's car, I needed to be there for her when she woke up, I rummaged through my new river island bag to find my phone, I dialled Rob's number when Harry answered.

"Hey baby, sorry Rob's a little busy at the moment" his voice Echoed down the phone

"Don't be such a tosser all your life! Give the phone to Rob now!"

He chuckled and hung up, luckily I had Rob's car keys i grabbed them out of my bag and got in the car, sure he would panic at little...ok a lot but he would understand, it was a bright sunny day although the weather wasn't making me feel any better I drove along the road, windows down when I arrived at the hospital I parked near the entrance and I hopped out.

I walked in, Deanna laying there all peaceful, I sat down beside and held her hand "I'm always here for you Deanna! Day or night I'll be here" that's when I felt her hand grip mine, I jumped over and pressed the buzzer, nurses rushed in pushing me to the back of the room, they all crowded her when a nurse turned round and ask me to get out.

"Emily hurry!! Deanna gripped my hand and now their all crowding her I don't know what to do!" I shouted down the phone as she answered

"what! Calm down! I'm on my way" she hung up, I sat down on the chairs outside waiting for the doctor to tell me what's happening, Emily and Rob came through the doors instead both jogging over to me.

"I thought something happened to you! When Emily told me you took my car and now your up the hospital I thought something terrible happened!" He wrapped his arms around, Emily stood by the window watching what was happening, they had been in there ages and no one was telling us what was going on!

"DEANNA!!" Emily shouted placing her hands against the window, I broke out of Rob arms falling to the floor on the way to the window, the door opened as the doctor stepped out.

"Please calm yourselves, Deanna has now gained consciousness but....she has short term memory loss we need to do more tests but as long as everything else is fine things will become as they where in time, you may see her if you like" Dr Augustus said so calm and patient we all looked at each other how could this be happening!

I entered the room she looked at me not saying a word, "Hey you! How you feeling?" I sat down beside her holding her hand, She moved her hand away, looking at us.

She coughed and finally said something "who are you?....."