chapter 3

hi hope you enjoy the chapter!!
—————————————————

Karl's pov

I looked up to see two males one with black hair and the other one with brown hair.

Dream introduced me to them. They looked at me and then at Dream. "oh okay, so dream's brother, im Sapnap and this is george" the black haired male says while pointing to him and then to the slightly shorter male.

I smiled at them and introduced myself to the two, again.

Suddenly George came up to me and stoot beside me. He looked a bit down to me and said "Hey look he's a little shorter then me".

Dream and Sapnap started to laugh at this, while i glared at George of comparing his height to mine.

Annoyed, I walked away to go to some other people. The people looked at me and they introduced themself,After i knew everyone that was in the community room, I went back to dream so I could say my goodbyes.

I sneaked up to him and jumped onto him. He just laughed and gently pushed me off his back.
Afterwards he said" good try but I saw you, next time when you try to scare me then don't walk by a mirrow". I smiled at him and said that i will go to my room now. He nods and so i walked away.

Dream's pov

I watched as Karl left the room, he looked pretty tired. I hope he sleeps, when he gets back to his room.

As i continued to think about something George came up to me and poked me. I looked down to him then he said " Phil wants to change cells with Karl so Karl can be in our room". My mood lightend up as i heard this so i ran to Phil and asked if it was true. He nodded he even spoke with the guards about it and they allowed it. Now we just need to wait until the guards bring Karl to our cell.

Karl's pov

I was just chilling in my bed as guards came in, they said that i should pack my stuff because im moving rooms. So i grapped my stuff and followed them to my new cell apartment think. As we arrived I saw that the cell looked different then the cell that I was in first.
—————————————————

tbc

this is what the rooms look like

that are the bunk beds

living room

bathroom

it looks so nice because the scientist want that the test subjects arent going insane when they but them in real cells.