chapter 9

hii idk what to say i didn't think this book would get more then 1k readers thank you all so much <3 hope you all enjoy this chapter

Karl's pov

I talked with Ranboo and Nikki about our life before we got in this asylum. I found out that Nikki and Ranboo were siblings and lifed in brighton with Wilbur but one day ranboo's personality ran came out and he turned in his hybrid-form, in the middle of the public. So now their here. After they told me their story, I told them mine and dream's story of how we got here:

(2 months before)

I walked to my friends house because we wanted to have a sleepover. I finally decided to tell my friend what i am. As I arrived, he opened the door. We played video-games most of the time when we went to his room to watch a movie I said to him that i need to tell him something after the movie. After the movie I told him that what i was about to say, he couldn't tell it anyone. I took a big breath and said "I-I'm a hybrid". I looked up at him and saw him look at me in disgusted and hatred, I was shocked I wanted to cry. He kicked me out of the house and called the scientist. I ran home, just to find the guards taking dream into a van as they saw me they ran to me i turned and ran as fast as i could but i was shocked with a lazer thing.

(now)

I finished my story and they looked sad to me. "Sorry, that happened to you" Nikki said, Ranboo nodded too. "No, no its ok" I told them. Then i heard dream yelling for me so we can go back to the dorm. I waved to nikki and Ranboo and run to dream, so we could go.

At the next scientist test

Karl's pov

I looked scared to the glass wall, they said something to eachother then some guards came in, they put a shock collar around my neck again like last time. Then one of the scientist asked me to show them my form. I remembered that dream told them what we are so i turned into my hybrid-form. "Good boy, guards get the syringe and do what you need to do". I got really scared, I was afraid of needless, I looked at the guard who walked up to me. In his hands the syringe, I walked back until i hid the wall, he grabbed my arm. I hissed at him but he just put the needle in my arm brutally. I began to cry, I looked away but it didn't help. As he was finished he got out of the room. "Now, try to turn in your human-form" the scientist said. I tried but I couldn't turn back. My eyes widened, I was shocked i couldn't turn human that means everyone will find out what hybrid me and dream are. "It worked, ha now take the collar off nad bring him back to his cell." I couldn't hear the rest what they said, I couldn't move one muscle. I was to shocked. I first started to get my sense back as I was thrown into the apartment. I looked around to see that dream, Sapnap and george weren't here. I quickly got to my wardrope and put a oversized hoodie on. I looked in the mirrow and saw that my wings and tail weren't visible because of the hoodie. The only thing i could hide with my magic are my horn.

Dream's pov

Me and the other two walked into the apartment to find the door open from the bedroom. I walked in to see Karl in a oversized hoodie. It was his favorite hoodie, the multi colored one. I looked at him and cleared my throath to get his attention. He turned quickly and stuttered"O-oh h-hi dream". I looked at him and asked" And how was the test by the scientist?". I saw him freeze, george and Sapnap came into the room as i asked him the question. Sapnap looked as serious as me and george looked worried.

tbc