chapter 15

hii hope you all enjoy this chapter!! idk if this is the last chapter or not when it's not can you all give me some ideas what should happen next?

Karl's pov

We were now 1 month here me and Sapnap where together now for 2 weeks i think. It all changed Dream and george are dating, Skeppy and Bad are still together and we all built this abandont village to our village. It's really beautiful here and hidden so nobody would find us, but still Phil tries to make a potion what allows just us in and just we can see our village. I was walking around to see if everyone was doing good and also my wing healed so i can fly again im really happy about it. After i walked around I saw wilbur with friend (:( Rip friend) he was making blue, it always helped when someone felt sad, it was like it takes all your saddness away.I still wonder how it do it. I still had nifhtmares and insomia but Sapnap helped me through it. But beside all the happy things, Ranboo got memory loss we still search for the reasson why, but luckily one of his personality's i thing boo can still remember everything.

Tommy's pov

I was just on my way to go hang out with tubbo when i saw Karl walking around. I walked up to him to say hi and heard that he mutterted about the things what happened i din't quite catch it all but stilll i heard most of it. "Ummm Hello Karl" I said.He seemed to notice me and told me hi. Then i ran off to tubbo. "TUBBO!" I yelled. he answered with "TOMMY" and so we started a conversation. After we spoke an hour i said that i needed to visit Techno and tell him about a plan i had. He nodded said bye and walked off to go to his bees. So i ran to Techno, when i arrived I saw that he was farming potatos again like every day. I think his whole storage is full of it. "hi tommy to you need something"he said in his monotone voice. "Umm actualy i have a plan for an party to celebrate our escaping because we never did so and i think it's a reason to celebrate i mean no more of the scientists and guards". He nodded and so we both went into his house to plan the party.

Karl's pov

I was at mine and Sapnap's house, doing nothing, i didn't know what to do, Sapnap was out hanging out with dream and george. Suddenly i got an idea, why don't i go to Phil and ask him if i could help him make the potion, yeah that's what im gonna to.

After he arrived

still karl's pov

Phil told me that i can help him with it but i need to be careful because it might end up as another potion at the first try. After some time we got one potion, it seemed odd like i have a feeling that it isn't the right potion. I grapped it and wanted to bring it to Phil when suddenly i tripped and the whole potion was splashed on me.

tbh

What should the potion to to karl?

Hope you all have a great day/night!