chapter 12

hi hope you all enjoy this chapter

Karl's pov

Me and dream were alone in the bathroom talking to eachother of what happened. "So you think he saw your tail", I nodded. We talked with eachother for awhile, until we decided to tell them what we are.Dream walked infront of me, I hid behind him, he yelled for Sapnap and George to come into the living room. As they arrived we stood there silently, dream pointed to the couch. As he wanted to talk some guards came in and said that Sapnap had his test. He walked to them waved at me and went with them. Me and Dream looked at eachother, now was the question with we continue to tell george or we wait for Sapnap. Dream nodded to me to say that he wants to continue. "So george, you know you never saw our hybrid form, so we decided to show you and Sapnap what we are, since we can't turn back to our human form". George looked at us confused and curios. Dream let his wings go through his hoodie so there were visible (if you don't know what i mean they can get they wings through the clothes their wear without making a hole in it and the same when they hide it again under their shirt/hoodie). He also showed his tail. I did the same as he did, we both looked at george. His eyes were really wide and filled with exciten (idk) "wow, i never saw dragon hybrids, that's so cool, why didn't you tell us earlier." george said to us. We looked at eachother and said that it has something to do if our past.

1 hour later

Dream's pov

Me and George were sitting next to eachother on the couch while Karl said he would go to Ranboo and Nikki. George and I were pretty silents nobody of us wanted to start a conversation. George broke the silent by asking me what we should do, I turned to him and asked if he wanted to watch a movie, he happily agreed

Karl's pov

I was walking to Niki and Ranboo's apartment, I wonder who their roommates are. After a while I arrived but before I knocked i realised that I had still my wings out so I did the same as before but I hid my wings in my oversized hoodie. Then I finally knocked, Ranboo opened the door and smiled as he saw me "Hi Karl, your here to hang out?" he said. I nodded, so he stepped beside to let me in, I saw that their apartment wasn't the same as our apartment. That suprised me but it didn't bother me. Ranboo was walking me to the livng room where I saw Niki and two other persons. I think their name where Jschlatt and Quackity or Big Q. I sat beside Niki and the two of them introduced themself again to me, and so did I. After that we were having alot of fun, we joked around played games and more things until i needed to go. I arrived back and saw dream and george cuddling eachother while talking to Sapnap. Dream had his wings out, so i guess he already told Sapnap what we were. I closed the door and got the atention of everyone beside george, I think he is sleeping. I walked over to them and sat beside Sapnap. "I guess dream already told you what we were" I said to Sap. He nodded and said" I think its really cool but can you show me your wings pls?" I giggled at this and showed him my wings, my wings were multicolored like my favorite hoodie, one of them was lila and the other was turquoise (is that right idk). Sapnap looked amazed at them "So beautiful" I blushed at his statement. Then I noticed that he was in his wolf form normally he would always be in his human form. He saw my look and said "they did the same think as they did to you and dream". "Oh..."

1 week later

Pov 3

Everyone was getting infected by th ething the scientist made. They all knew that that was the begining of something big. As this week went by Dream and Karl were planning on escaping this hell with the others, they just needed to explore everything and look were the cameras are. They both knew if they wanted to escape they needed to tell the others what there plan was, they also need to think were their going after they escape, if they just walk around in public they would scare the normal humans there. So they needed a place to stay. They planned this since the first scientest test, they needed to escape.

tbc

sorry for mistakes i didn't read through it like normally because I have online class and because I was lazy.