Chaper 16

Jay wakes up first this morning, he gets out of bed quietly and pushes pillows in front of Erin. He slips his clothes on heads out to the grocery store, then the local flower 🌺 shop. He grabs Erin a bouquet of perfect yellow daisies, and headed back home. He went to the kitchen and started making breakfast eggs, bacon, French toast, and hash browns. He made Bella and himself some pancakes 🥞. Jay fixed erins breakfast and put it all on a tray, he grabbed the flowers. He went to the room to see if she was still sleep, and went back and grab the tray.

Jay: hey babe wake up...
Erin: ughhhhhh it's to early.....
Jay: Babe....
Erin: 5 more minutes..
Jay: Err...
Erin: FINee awwww you made me breakfast in bed.
Jay:😂😂 yes babe I made you breakfast in bed, now can you sit up so you can eat.
Erin: okay, lay it on me 😁. Aww you got my favorites too and flowers you know I love daisies.  I love you so much!😘
Jay: I love you too! Now let me go get princess Bella up.

Jay went into Bella's room to get her up for breakfast, there no problems except she was just like Erin stubborn. It took an extra 10 minutes to get Bella up, princess loves her sleep.  They both finally made it to the kitchen, where they had a daddy daughter breakfast. Once they were finish they both chased each other to get to Erin who had just finished breakfast. Jay took the tray to the kitchen while Bella cuddled up under Erin.

Jay: Since we have the day off how about we go do something.
Erin: Sure, what do you have in mind?
Jay: How about the aquarium?
Bella: PENGUINS 🐧!!!!!
Erin: aquarium it is!
Jay: well let's get up and get dressed.

Jay and Erin got dressed, then they went helped Bella get dressed as well. Once everyone was ready they left and headed to the aquarium. Jay was the driver until Erin had baby Halstead, she reminded him everyday that this temporary. 😂 They arrived at the aquarium Bella was so excited that she didn't want to stay still. They walked into the aquarium and the first animal they spot is the Nemo fish, then the flathead fish. The alligator exhibit was next, Erin was so excited to see them, but I was really excited for the stingrays. The alligator had little babies, it was so cute how the momma alligator was protecting them. The next exhibition was the penguins 🐧. Bella was jumping for joy for the penguins, we had got there just in time to feed them in a private showing. Jay paid for the session, and jay and the girls went to feed some penguins 🐧. It was truly an amazing experience. While Erin and Bella was cleaning their hands jay stepped into the penguin gift shop to buy Bella a stuffed penguin. Bella came running out of the session and saw jay holding a penguin. She literally squealed, she held the penguin so tight. The last exhibition was the stingrays, this was jays favorite. Everyone touched the back of the string rays, the skin was so rough It felt like sand paper. The family enjoyed the rest of their time at the aquarium before heading out.

Jay: hey I want to ask you something?
Erin: what is it?
Jay: well I was thinking we should get a house 🏠! Our little guy will be here in less than 2 weeks and we barely have enough room at the apartment. So what do you say?
Erin: I say yes, I have to admit though I have been looking at houses.
Jay: I have too, I want to show you this one I really like and I think you and Bella will too!
Erin: are we going now?
Jay: if that's okay with you!
Erin: let's go, I want to show you the one I was looking at too.
Jay: okay, we should be there in 5 minutes.

Jay: We are here?
Erin: wait Jayyyyy, this is the house I was looking at.
Jay: I know, 😁 let's go see! I'll grab Bella!

Real state agent: welcome to the home of your dreams!
Erin: This is a dream.
Jay: come on let's go look around.
Agent: This property has 5 bedroom and 5.5+ bathrooms. There's a recreational room, game room, wine cellar, a nice size basement as well. Primary bedroom is upstairs, there's 2 walk in closets a his and hers. There is also a his and hers bathroom as well. There are 3 other bedrooms upstairs the 4th is in the basement, each room has a walk in closet. 
Jay: Can you show us the primary room?
Agent: follow me, the primary is 19x17.5 so it's pretty spacious, the hall way right here leads you to both walk in closets, and the bathroom is at the end of the hall. The bedroom has both a shower and a tub 🛀. The toilet is behind a closed door.
Erin: The next Bedroom please!
Agent: This room is right next door to yours, so I'm guessing this might be babies room.
Erin: yes possibly!
Agent: this room is 16x17, in my opinion really big so as baby grow the room will be perfect. There's also a walk-in closet and bathroom in here to, bedroom 3 which I'm guessing will be this little princess bedroom.
Jay: yes hopefully!
Agent: this room is a little bigger than bedroom 2, this is 17x21. This will be a great room for future sleepovers, and there's a walk-in closet and bathroom too.
Erin: How com this room is a little bigger?
Agent bedroom 2 has that little hallway and this room doesn't. Down the hall here is bedroom 4 and it is the largest of all the rooms because the bathroom and closet is smaller.
Jay: Do you want to see the basement?
Erin: yea let's go!
Agent: follow me down these stairs, here we have this spacious room it is 44x22. You can turn this into a man cave or family room, right down the hall is bedroom number 5. That will be the smallest of the rooms and it only has a walk in closet the bathroom is in the hall way. The Rec room and game is down here, theres also a wet bar. I think that about it for the basement , we can go up to the main level.
Erin: okay!
Jay: so do you like it so far?
Erin: I love it to be honest!
Agent okay here is the kitchen, I love this open floor plan. There's a breakfast nook and on this level there's a dining room, living room and a sitting room. The garage is in the other end, and the office is next to the sitting room.  So what do you say, is this your home.
Jay: I really like it, what do you think?
Erin: I love it we should put in an offer!
Jay: let's do it!
Agent: let me pull it up on the tablet......... Oh no guys I'm sorry it says this house was sold already.
Erin: 🥺🥺 oh noo I loved this house.
Jay: Babe it's okay, I already knew the house was sold.
Erin: Then why did you bring us here?
Jay: cause I wanted you to see your face when I told you I already bought it.
Erin:😳🥺🥺 are you serious this is ours.
Jay: yes baby, this is ours! I brought it 2 weeks ago but with everything going on I wanted to wait.
Erin: have I told you lately how amazing you are?
Jay: nope not lately😁.
Erin: you are incredibly amazing, I love you.
Jay: I love you too, oh and we move inject weekend, but the games are helping me painting the baby room and princess Bella's room tomorrow. I wanted to do it before we move in so you don't have to be around the toxic paint chemicals.
Erin: I honestly have the best Husband.
Jay: Without a doubt I have the best wife. Do you know how you want to paint their rooms.
Erin: Bella's room can be princess themed, and baby H can be a starry night themed
Jay: I'll make sure to get the paint tomorrow, but for now let's get you to the apartment so you can put your feet up.