Chapter 82

Chapter 82-jays POV
I felt a sudden jerk and I woke up instantly.Erin looked at me and squeezed my hand."it's ok,it's only because we are about to land"she said whilst rubbing my back.The girls were finally awake and couldn't wait to meet Mickey and Minnie.we messaged hank to say we were there.we went through security and went to the hotel."hello I'm jay halstead,I have a Disney suite booked"I said and she looked at me confused."the only jay halstead I have here is down for a luxury Disney honeymoon suite.we got a call and it was upgraded yesterday.the name was....ah it's here.hank Voight."I nodded and we went up to our room.I called hank."hey hank" "hey jay" "you didn't have to upgrade our suite" I heard a chuckle "jay consider it part of your wedding gift.I want you,Erin and the girls to enjoy it"then the line went dead.
Erins POV:
The girls opened the door and their jaw dropped.jay came up to me and put his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder.we were watching the girls get excited from the room."so this is what it's like to be a real family"he said and I grinned."what do you mean?"I was confused at his comment."I mean I'm really happy here.me,you and then girls are here all together."we unpacked and we were about to go to the rides when jays phone rang.he tensed up and answered."hello?" He said worried "hey bro,nice to know you looked at your phone"they both chuckled."anyway what's up." Little did jay know I had arranged for Will to fly out at the same time as hank with Nat,Justin and Owen.he was about to find out."put it on speaker and make sure the girls are there.they ran out shouting their uncle will."hey girls how would you like for me and auntie nat to come with grandpa hank,uncle Justin and Owen."both theirs and jays face lit up."really?"he said with tears in his eyes.