Chapter 37

Chapter 37
Jays POV:
"Erin"I whispered."You have to get me out of here."I then said in a raspy voice."nice try bro"I heard will say.He was stood at the Doorway,he then said"dude,you panicked us so much.How are u feeling?"I looked and said"well I'm feeling sore but other than that I just want to get out of here" I then remembered what happened.That's why Erin kept blaming herself I said in my head.Erin then said"at least you haven't changed jay,but I'm going to go tell the unit you're awake"
Wills POV:
I knew something was wrong so I followed Erin out.She took a deep breath,put her head again the wall and began to Cry."hey"I said."Erin you didn't know what bunny was going to do,she isn't a part of your life anymore,it's not like you wanted it to happen.".she looked at me and said"I guess you're right." I took her into the doctors lounge and said"just let it all out Erin don't bottle it up."She sat down and cried into my shoulder"I...i thought...he was..dead!,I held him there while he was pale and had a weak pulse,I had to sit and watch him in that state."she said."I know but you can't blame yourself Erin." I said looking at her.She looked up and said"hank made me come her i didn't even want to come,I couldn't face jay or you.I failed jay."she said.Then Emily walked in and said"Erin don't say that,you haven't failed anybody."I told her what happened with jay and she said she would stay and give people some space for a bit.
Erins POV:
I got up and left the docs lounge.I went into the waiting room.I told everyone the good news and then I hugged Hank "thank you,you were right I did need to come."I said."see,I'm always right"we both chuckled.Once everybody had seen him I laid in the bed,being careful not to hurt him and we watched a film on my phone.As jay fell to sleep Hank knocked on the door to tell me to stay off until jay was back on some sort of duty.