Chapter 102

A/N~ first off I would like to say sorry because it's been a while. I haven't wrote much because I have a lot going on and I am currently ill . sorry if this isn't the best chapter. This chapter is more focused on will and jay talking a few things out after what will said to jay.

Chapter 102-Jays POV:
I woke up and my head was hurting a lot. To be honest so were my ribs. My whole body ached. I groaned and turned my head to the side. Will was sat in the chair asleep. "Will" I somehow managed to say because my throat was really dry.
Wills POV:
"Will?" That's the only voice I needed to hear for me to wake up. "Hey jay, how you feeling" I said whilst looking at his stats which were perfectly normal. "Relax will im fine, I need water though" I realised jay was fine but that didn't chill me out any more. Especially not after what I said to him earlier. Erin and everybody else were coming later when jay was more awake and alert. I passed jay the water "thanks" he took a drink and I put it back down. Jay looked at me and I knew what was coming so I said it instead "you are about to say. When can I get out of here? You know how much I hate hospitals. Guess what you have a few weeks in here and you aren't going to escape this time" jay just looked at me and I chuckled "you say the same thing every time. I'm sorry jay"
Jays POV:
As soon as will said he was sorry I knew he didn't mean for me having to stay this long. It was for him having a go at me earlier."it's not your fault will, I deserved it. We're all as stubborn as each other I guess" will just nodded. "You aren't wrong, are you sure were ok?" I nodded and me and will just talked about random things and we were just having some time together as brothers. Which I don't remember the last time we did that.