Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Jays POV:
It was the day of our Christmas team photoshoot because it had been postponed.We went in and after a while we did a couples on.Erin and me had a Santa hat on holding our badge out looking serious.It was later and we got home,Hank had taken the unit out of action due to Kim's wedding.Kim and Adam are the only ones who know when I am going to propose.Me and Erin had to get ready because we had the celebrations.they wanted it the day before the wedding.As soon as we were ready Erin  and Emily were dragged out by Kim and I was on my way with Adam.We got to the bar we were going to"so you nervous jay?"adam asked.The guys looked at me confused."a little but nobody is going to know until it happens so let's keep it on the down low."I said chuckling.He nodded and we all celebrated the night.
Erins POV:
Everyone was a little drunk,mainly Kim so I said"guys me and Kim are going to head home,it's been a few hours and Kim is drunk enough.I'll see you at home Emily."They all nodded and we said bye.I dropped Kim off at her house and she went to bed.Adam was staying at Kevin's house.I called jay."hey babe,I took Kim home because she is drunk but Emily stayed at the bar with the girls,what time you coming home."I said.I heard him chuckle and I heard him say"hey guys I'm going to head home,Adam is heading out too."I could tell he was a little drunk.He finally came in and I just chuckled as he walked in looking like he was about to throw up"you really can't handle it can you."I said.he nodded and we went to bed.
(The next morning)
I wrote a note that I headed to Kim's and went to get ready at hers.I took all of the dresses.We were about to set off.as soon as we got there we had to stand facing them guys.jay was the best man and I was the maid of honour.jay mouthed"I love you"and I mouthed back saying"I love you too".we got past the vows and I was crying.I am so emotional.They we're all chuckling at me even Kim.Then we went to the after party.
Me and jay danced I put my head on his chest when we danced.
Kim's POV:
"I'm so glad this time has finally come"I said to Adam.he grinned said"me too" and kissed me.we both looked at Erin and jay and I just said"they are so perfect for each other."