Chapter 100

Chapter 100-jays pov:
It had been about 20 minutes and the girls had fallen asleep on my chest.Erin had gone to find will when hank walked in.he just stared at me and i said "I'm sorry hank, what i did was stupid and i know that but..." he cut me off "stupid is an understatement jay, not only did you disobey a direct order and that land you in the er but..." what he said started to get quieter as i got dizzy.everything went black.
Wills pov:
I saw Emily walk into jays room and then she ran out with hank."SOMEBODY HELP!" Hank took the twins and the doctors ran into jay.Emily kept trying to run in so i pulled her back "Emily come on, you need to let them work" she looked at me"no,no i can't lose him will.i just can't i.." i pulled her into my chest as she cried.Erin was hugging Sophia and luna with hank whilst they rushed jay away.April looked at me and i told Emily to go take a seat whilst i found out what happened. "He broke a rib and it pierced a lung which lead to internal bleeding and he had lost blood from being stabbed but nobody noticed because jay said it was from when he tackled Charlie.it doesn't look good will" i stormed off and punched the wall.i just Slid down the wall and started crying.nat walked over to me and slid down the wall hugging me"heyyy,hey,hey calm down he's gonna be ok he's a fighter and he's stubborn as hell" she said in a soft tone.i just burst out crying even more "every time, every damn time i get a call from the unit or cpd gets announced i panic i wonder if its him.him and Emily are the only family i have left and I can't lose them.i know i have the twins but they can't lose their father.everybody needs him nat.they need his stubbornness and his sarcastic remarks and stressing out.the truth is without him it doesn't make sense and it will be too calm with nobody to get annoyed at" the truth is as much as i got annoyed at hi, he is my brother.....