Chapter 60

Chapter 60
Jays POV:
"Go to your apartment dad I'm coming with you."I said annoyed.he just stared and walked up with my help.we got in his apartment"why the hell would you do that dad,you need to stop drinking of this is what you're going to do."I said."why don't you come see me,I'm lonely so I try to drink to help."He argued back."ever since you're mum died and you moved out,you have barely ever visited."he shouted."dad have you ever wondered why,I'm a detective for goodness sakes,I can't afford to be getting you out of messes all the time.You are always a mess."I shouted back.no neighbours said anything about noise,they must have known what was happening."I also found out from will that you have to girls,are you not going to let me meet them"he said."no not in this state,you aren't going to be in their life until you sort yourself out.Dint bother coming to my house either"I said as I walked off.I sped to Med with my lights on to get to will.I saw him and ran up"WHY WOULD YOU TELL DAD ABOUT SOPHIA AND LUNA"I shouted as I pushed him.He dragged me into the doctors lounge."JAY HE DESERVED TO KNOW HE HAD TWO GRANDCHILDREN"he shouted back at me."HELL ONLY MESS THEIR LIFE UP WILL,YOU KNOW THAT."I shouted as I drove to the district.I just needed to be with the girls and Erin.Maybe she was right.Maybe the girls are making me miss my mum even more.Maybe time with them is what I need.Today has definitely proved that.I walked up and took the girls and cuddled them up to my chest.
Erin POV:
Jay was pack and he looked quite tense.I wasn't going to question him.He will soon open up about whatever just happened.i could see he had tears in his eyes.I think he was starting to realise that he needed alone time with the girls.I walked over to him and touched his shoulders.He held the girls but he jumped."babe relax"I said squeezing his shoulders.He nodded and the unit was about to say something.I shook my head at them all.