Chapter 2

Chapter 2:
Jays POV: I got upstairs and I was introduced to everybody and I finally met Erin she was so beautiful and I started to say to myself god I love her so much.
E(Erin) J(jay) H(Hank)R(adam) A(Antonio)B(Burgess)k(Kevin)T(Trudy)
Erins POV: I went to go get a coffee and saw jay just sat there thinking.
E:what you thinking about
J:just about the district....and uh...you know ...stuff
I instantly thought could you sound any more stupid and like your lying.
E:erm really didn't sound like it*she laughs*
Hank came in mid conversation
H:we got a case 3251 south wabash
E:time to see what you've got halstead
General POV:they all got to the scene and jumped out Erin,jay. Antonio and Kim went left and the rest went right.they were under heavy fire but the offender was in the wind so they went back. They knew who it was.
Hank put a picture on the board
J:oh my god!
H:so this is our offender A...
Jay cuts him off
J:Aaron Taylor.Me and him grew up together and then went in the Rangers together.
Everyone looked at him confused.
J:he doesn't know I'm a cop I could set up a meet.
H:right you and Erin get ready you are going to be a couple.you are going to pretend you're engaged and you want him to be your best man.
E+J:ok
J:it's set for 5 pm
Jays POV: I walked into the break room and punched the wall
E:u ok?
J:not really he's always been good to me,took me in when my mum died and I had an argument with my dad.
E:oh well I'm here for you and why didn't you tell me you were in the rangers.
J:because it's not who I am anymore that's the past.
Stay tuned for chapter 3 hope