Chapter 69

Chapter 69
Erins POV:
*2 weeks later*
We got the girls dresses fitted yesterday.They we're 7 and a half months old and they were saying quite a few words.They could say yes and no.They answered our questions with that a lot.they could also say please and thankyou aswell as several other words.We haven't told Hank about their first words because we were learning them to say grandpa so that they could suprise him.We were also learning them to walk.They we're almost there.jay came in and sophia's eyes lit up"dada"she shouted.he crouched down"hey princess"he said.Then Luna came and gave him a hug."who's ready to go see grandpa hank"he said.Then they slowly walked out shouting "grandpa hank"we were surprised they were walking.jay even got it on video.we went to the district and the girls were strong at walking and running considering they only knew how to do it properly for a day.They ran to the front desk"Toody"they shouted with big grins.They knew how to say Toody so that's how they always greeted her.After a while we took them upstairs and ran to hank"grandpa hank"they shouted as he looked out with a big grin."there are my favourite girls"he said."thanks Hank"I sarcastically said.
Jays POV:
"Don't forget tonight is the parties and it's mine and Erins last day seeing each other.Herman's wife is going to take care of the girls tonight and they are going to alternate so they can still see us both."I announced.We were both sad it was our last day together for two weeks but it was for a good cause.a few hours had passed and me and Erin just chilled out watching a film.The girls were already with Cindy and then we heard a knock."come in"I shouted knowing it would be someone from the district."Come on say your goodbye to jay we are going now!"Kim shouted excitedly.she nodded and said goodbye to me.