Chapter 2

"Oh welcome, now tell me who caught your eye among them?" Seonji said as she teasingly wiggled her eyebrows.

"What?! I don't like anyone!"

"I know, Since when did you like a guy anyway. Tsk! it is set that you'll be single forever. I'm just asking who's your type among them? based on looks? Come on~Just for fun since you asked about them anyway. Who knows? maybe one day I'll just found out that you fell in love with one of those guys" Seonji said, wiggling her eyebrows in a playful way.

"Well...I guess it wouldn't hurt to choose someone whom I think is the most handsome...among them right?" Seonji's eyes widened as she hears those words from me.

"Yes! Well, it's not like we are gonna tell them- so tell me, who is it? you haven't had a boyfriend or even a crush that's why I'm really curious about your answer. Tell me!Faster!" she excitedly said.

Why is she so excited about this? Is it really that much of a big deal?

"Uhmm..." I look over to the seven guys before I answer.

"Who is it? Tell me!!!"

"Uhmm... the guy who has big muscle... I guess?"

"Heol! Wonho seonbaenim? You like guys with nice body? Why didn't I know that?" she said while covering her mouth, seems like she's really shocked.

"No! It's not like that! It's just that I saw them laughing and his smile is kinda cute...he looks like a bunny" It's not that I already like him, it's just that he is the first one who caught my attention... at least because some of them isn't facing me so I can only see their back.

"Oh! I thought you like guys with a good body all of a sudden"

"Eyy what are you talking about? You know my ideal type right? I prefer cutie over manly"

"No, I can't remember it at all! You have so many conditions! Your standards are so high and specific! That's why you haven't had a boyfriend up until now!"

"Well it's not my fault that my mom married such a great man that also makes me want to find one myself, "I said. Well, my dad is really a great husband and father to us, even though he is busy at work, he never fails to spend time with us.

To sum it all up, I have a nice loving family. I'm not boasting but my life is an ideal one that anybody could wish for. My looks are not that bad...well people actually call me pretty, I'm also kinda smart since I've never had a failing grade, I also have good friends, my family is rich and lastly I am one step closer to my dream of becoming a fashion designer, but that doesn't mean that I'm always happy in my life. I also have problems but I try my best not to mind it and just be thankful for the life they gave me.

"Well I guess your dad is really a great man...we need to get going, we have our next class, "Seonji said as she stands and collects her things.

"Really? The time went really fast" I also collect my things and started to tidy up the table that we use.

"It's because you keep looking at Wonho seonbae" she said while giving me a weird look.

"Stop! It's not like that!"

"I know I know HAHAHA It's just that its fun teasing you about this since you haven't had a crush"

"It's fun to tease me huh? What if I tell my brother that you like him? Just to tease you"

____________________________________________________________________

Seonbae (선배, 先輩) is used to address senior colleagues or mentor figures relating to oneself (e.g. older students in school, older/more experienced athletes, mentors, senior colleagues in academia, business, work, etc.). 

I just wanted to make sure that you guys know the meaning of Seonbaenim/Seonbae since it will show a lot in this story.