Chapter 43

"It's getting late, Yebin. Show your boyfriend how to get to the guest room so that he can get some rest "As she entered the living room, my mother said. To kill time, I was watching a humorous variety show on television. I'm not sure if Hyungwon is watching because I'm so engrossed in this.  

"Okay mom!" I got out of my seat and turned to face Hyungwon, who was still seated on the couch, surprisingly watching television.

"Do you want to go to the room or do you want to stay here and watch?" I asked about him. He looked at me before standing.

"Let's go"he said. I gave him a smile while I started walking towards the guest room. I opened the door and let him in. He went inside, still acting a bit stiff, knowing it's someone else house.

"I'll get you a comfortable clothes that you can change into" I said, not waiting for his answer. I went to get some of my brother's hoodie in his closet, of course with his permission. 

I went back to the guest room and hand Hyungwon the clothes. I noticed that he look bothered.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Can I borrow your charger? My phone died" he said. I chuckled before hurriedly going to my room to grab a charger. He thanked me and charged his phone. I looked at him fondly while he sat on the edge of the bed, spacing out. I realized that I probably look weird, staring at him right now so I excused myself.

"Uhm I'll just go take a shower. Call me if you need something" I said in a hurry before leaving.

I took a shower and change into something comfortable before going out of my room to get some milk. I am shocked when I saw Hyungwon infront of my parents room when I went out.

"What are you doing, oppa?" I asked. He looked at me before sighing in relief.

"You came at the right timing, I almost knock on the door" he said, pertaining to my parent's room.

"HAHSAH that's my parent's room HAHAHhA why are you outside anyway?"

"I am about to ask you if there are still some cheesecake left... and also water but I don't know your room"

"Come with me, I'm also about to get some milk" I said. We both went to the kitchen, I got my milk, water and took a slice of the cheesecake for my boyfriend.

"Oppa, here you go" I said as I turn around but Hyungwon is nowhere to be seen. I searched for him and finally saw him in the living room, eyeing the photo albums that we have.

"Hmm you wanna see that?" I asked. He looked at me, shocked, probably wondering how I suddenly went beside him. He was about to say something but got interrupted when a footsteps coming from upstairs were heard.

"You both are still not sleeping?" Dad asked. Hyungwon smiled awkwardly and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows at him and mouthed 'what's wrong?' 

"About the cheesecake..can we eat on your room or something? I feel embarrassed. You're dad might think I starved for days or something" he whispered. I giggled at what he said.

"Dad isn't like that but okay" I said. I smiled at dad who said he just went out because he said he's going to the restroom. I kissed dad goodnight and went to my room together with my boyfriend who's holding the snacks. We both sat at the little couch I have in my room. He started to eat the cheesecake but still manage to look bored.

"You look bored, wanna see some pictures from the photo album or wanna play some games? My brother bought a new playstation, maybe we can borrow"

"No, the photo album is enough. I'm bad at games" he said, shy.

"Well me too! I'll just get the albums" I said as I ran downstairs to get the photo albums. I grabbed the one made for me and went back upstairs, in my room. I am about to close the door in my room but Hyungwon stopped me.

"Leave the door open"

"Why?" 

"You don't want your parents to worry about you being in a same room with a man, right?" he said, an eyebrow raised, waiting for an answer.

"Tch you're so conservative" I said while I went to sit next to him, pouting.

Dad's POV

"Honey, why did you took so long?" my wife said as I enter our room. 

"I saw our daughter and her boyfriend in the living room,I think they're heading into our daughter's room for some midnight snacks" I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hmm what happened?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just overheard them before I enter.. that Hyungwon, I like him"

"Hmm why is that, hun?" 

"She asked our daughter to leave her bedroom door open while he's there because he said we might get worried. I'm actually worried about our daughter getting a boyfriend but I can now be assured." I said while laying down next to my wife, taking her on my arms.

"Me too"