Don't Start What You Can't Finish

Xisuma sat beside Grians' bed using his Watcher powers to try and heal Grians' wounds. Every once in a while he'd see Grians' BP go from too low to just right while he would work on him.

"Come on Grian, wake up." He mumbled, "After doing all we did to escape prison, I can't let you die."

Xisuma looked at the monitor as he focused his power more, the stream of fog-like power piercing into Grians' skin, when Xisuma saw Grians' BP, Heart rate, and breathing go normal, his powers gently pulled out of Grian holding what looked like liquid. With a flick of his hand, it evaporated and Grian shot up in the bed scaring X half to death.

"Oh my Void. Grian, you scared the life out of me."

"What did you do to me?" Grian asked laying down in pain, "Seriously, what did you do to me?"

"I somehow managed to get the triple kill serum out of your body, which is weird because that's not necessarily possible."

"Wait... You took out the most deadly serum known to man?"

"I- Yeah." Xisuma said as he took out his communicator, "How's that bullet wound?"

"Painful." Grian said with a glare.

<Xisuma> So I did a thing.

<GTWScar> Oh no.

<MumboJumbo> Odea

<Iskall85> What did you do?!

<Xisuma> It's a good thing I promise.

<Docm77> Spit it out, X.

<Cubfan135> Xisuma, tell us.

<Grian> He's trying to say I'm awake and he did the impossible.

<Xisuma> I wanted to tell them :(

<Grian> You missed your chance.

<GTWScar> Go nowhere, I'm coming.

<Grian> I'm kinda bedridden at the moment. Can't necessarily go anywhere anyways.

"Ruined my thunder, G."

"You're welcome." Grian said, closing his eyes and rolling his head to the side, "Sometimes your ego can get too big for your own good."

Not even two minutes later, Scar burst through the doors.

"You do know you don't have to knock the doors off their hinges, right?" Xisuma asked, "The door doesn't deserve that."

"Sorry, how's Grian?"

"He fell back to sleep but wi-"

"I'm awake. Scar slamming the doors open woke me up." Grian interrupted.

"Sorry, Grian." Scar apologized moving Grian's hands away from the wound, "Xisuma, what did you do?"