Can You See Him Suffering?

~Grian's POV~

I realized when I left that was the last time I would be able to think for myself.

That was the last of my control before the mask made me a complete slave.

I was bounded in purple luminescent chains against my wrists, ankles, and neck. The chain against my neck had a long chain at a tip so that I could be dragged across the plains.

I didn't fight with the Watchers. I couldn't anyways. The mask I had on was cursed, I couldn't take it off. It had to be taken off by another Watcher.

Even that wasn't happening often. The last time they took it off was to put a scar across my right eye. Three large scars going across it diagonally. When that happened I had pulled my hand up to the eye and noticed the blood that trickled down my face was purple and not red. 

My sight was blurry in that eye, I thought I could tell that one thing out of everything that was taken from my person spiritually.

I couldn't think properly, I could barely think.

I couldn't speak.

I was basically a zombie in my own body.

A prisoner trapped in my own mind.

That night wasn't the best in sleeping. I could feel my own spirit and subconscious being put into heavy chains inside my mind.

I couldn't tell if they were real or not though.

They felt real.

I just sat in the corner of my mind as I felt more weak and helpless. I could see visions of memories of the hermits... Of Evo...

Of Sam.

My one memory that I remembered was the one where I left with Xisuma after running away from these monsters.

Suddenly this thing I was in turned darker, shrinking my spirit smaller.

Black shaded spots covered through the ground and walls, soon to spread to my arms, legs, and torso.

Corruption.

Sharp spikes/horns appeared on either side of my neck, one on my left forearm, another on my leg. My wings suddenly became jagged and torn, almost of wings of a phantom, my eyes pitch black, my fingers turned into sharp tipped fingers, almost claw like.

It's painful.

This transformation.

This world.