Control

"This isn't like a redstone project gone wrong." Mumbo said speaking over the clamoring hermits, "There are lives in danger. Not only ours but also Xisuma's and Grian's. I don't know where they are, but I know it's not a good place. And from what I've heard from Xisuma and Grian, the Watcher realms are dangerous. We just have to wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day Grian was going to send out the message to the hermits, and he couldn't be more nervous.

"You know what would make this so much easier?" Grian asked, "If we could send fire messages. But of coarse those can't be sent through dimensions."

"That would make things easier wouldn't it?" Xisuma replied with a hum, "How much time do you need for this?"

"Maybe five more minutes? What you're going to say has to be short but detailed, because this is unstable and it'll explode in my hands. We'll have about a minute and a half to send this message out. It'll replay on the hermits wrist until they clear it. Just explain to them that they're going to have to send an object with someone's 'human DNA' on and just throw it through one of the open portals. Then explain what happened."

"Shouldn't I explain what happened first?"

"It might take too much time. So, plan first, then the incident." Grian said then scratched at the bandage on his neck, "I hate this thing."

"I'd assume so. Looks irritated."

"That's because it is. The medics refuse to help me with it. And this is a really deep cut. I'm seriously getting annoyed with how many people keep challenging me. I'm not easily killable."

Xisuma looked at him in disbelief.

"Okay, dying to fall damage or kinetic energy doesn't count."

"You died about ten times while testing things for your Turf War minigame."

"To be fair, Mumbo did the same. We're ready." Xisuma then moved to the farthest corner and Grian made sure their device was ready to show over to the other dimension.

"Ready?" Grian asked, Xisuma nodded, "Alright, go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Impulse and Tango were talking to Mumbo when Impulse's communicator started flashing.

"What on earth?" He whispered bringing the device up.

"What is up with your communicator?" Tango asked.

"I have no idea." Impulse replied, he jumped when a holographic image of Xisuma appeared upon his wrist, "X?"

"Hello hermit. We need someone from Hermitcraft to send an object from our world to the Watcher world, realm, whatever so that it distracts the Watchers long enough for Grian and I to escape. We already have a plan set in place, but by the time we get back we're probably going to be hurt. Or at least one of us. Just watch your communicators for when we join the world once more."

"X, we got a problem. And it's not this."

A scream could be heard before X shouted Grian's name and the message began to replay on Impulses' communicator.

"What just happened?"

"I don't know, Impy. But don't close that message, we have to get to Doc."

"Tango, now is not the time for nicknames. Come on."