It Starts Here

~Grian's POV~

I walked out of the nether portal to the shopping district while talking to Mumbo in our chats.

<Grian> Yeah, no. Watchers are not fun.

<MumboJumbo> I would assume not comparing what they did to you.

<Grian> Years of torture and regret.

<MumboJumbo> And you ran.

<Grian> I was about to be executed. 

<Grian> So of coarse I ran.

<MumboJumbo> Okay, what're you doing?

<Grian> In the barge checking stock.

And with that last text to Mumbo I looked up from my communicator and let the holographic screen close against my wrist walking into the barge entrance.

I sighed before talking to myself, "Okay, let's see here..."

I began rummaging through chests noting down everything that needed to be restocked;

Sand, Gravel, TNT, Logs, Golden Carrots....

"Hello, Gree-on."

I shut the chest quickly and turned around.

"You're supposed to be dead." I said bringing out my Netherite Sword.

"Everyone thinks that." I saw a purple hue appear around his hands, with purple bolts of electricity sparking off of them.

"No... That-"

"Watcher magic." He taunted, "They want no stone left unturned for your kill."

Before I could get a chance to react I was hit with a strong blast of energy and electricity, flying into the chests behind me. The chests fell of top of my body as the world went black.

~Xisuma's POV~

I stretched as I walked into the barge.

This place is a mess...

Where's..

"Grian!"

I ran over to the mess of chests and woods on top of our small hermit, moving one by one off of him, quickly but carefully. As I continued moving the items off of him, I noticed that his communicator was gone from his wrist.

"Oh no... No no, Gri? Grian?" 

He didn't move, I rolled him onto his back and noticed the sparks coming off his torso, the cuts and gashes against his head and other body parts. I quickly grabbed him and flew straight to my base. He was quickly losing blood with how deep some of the gashes were.

Who did this to you?

I'll make sure you wake up, stay with me kid.

I'm here for you.

Just stay with me. 

Please.

I got to my base pretty quickly and laid Grian on the bed, then ran to my chests and brought out medical supplies. 

So glad I provided each Hermit with these.

I attached an IV tube into Grians' hand and began to clean him up.

After an hour I had finished working on him, 

I had wrapped his head and torso in bandages, his arms had gauze pads on them. Now all I had to do was wait for him to wake up.