Chapter 1

Byulie was known to be a womanizer, a heartbreaker, and an asshole. She was open with her sexuality to the public, officemate, and parents. She's free to do what she wants and they don't have any complaints about it. She was popular among women, so popular that they will do everything just to make byulie notice them. They are quite annoying sometimes, but byulie is the kind of person who can handle such things as girls.

She likes the attention she gets every time she walks down the hallway or visits her friends at the other department. Every morning she arrived at her office, expect there are lots of gifts, chocolates, and roses placed on her table with different letters of love confessions. The gifts were so many that she bought a fridge to put the chocolates and other food her admirers give to her.

The guys in that company were jealous of her knowing most of the women are in love with byulie. But they can't afford to be mad at the womanizer also because byulie is the most kindest and helpful person they know. Byulie was a nice person, but the thing is, she's a casanova.

Moonbyul walks towards her office while humming the song that was stuck in her head. It was Monday which means another day of work, another chapter in her life. She was working at the most successful company in South Korea. The company was named, MoonCorp.

That's right, it's her own company, but moonbyul chose to be part of the employees and work like a normal person. She assigned her dad to be the CEO and perfectly hide her true identity. She wanted to be free, she wanted a normal life. And because her father was supportive, he did what her daughter wants.

The whole team only knows her nickname: Byulie.

"Hi byulieeeee!" Moonbyul heard someone yell from behind when she was about to open the door of her office.

Moonbyul closes her eyes when the voice registered in her brain. Of all the people she knows in this company, that voice is the one she hated the most. But byulie has reasons, that girl is a certified spoiled brat and likes to bully other employees in her company as if she's the owner of it. Moonbyul hated that kind of person, but because she is known as a friendly type, moonbyul tried to be friendly towards the girl.

"Jimin-ssi, hi." Moonbyul answered as if she was bored. This is what she would always do, act like she's not interested. But Jimin is like a leech that wants her attention even if it's obvious enough that moonbyul doesn't like her. Jimin blocked her path and stand next to the door making byulie back out a bit when Jimin leans her head forward against byulie.

"Are you free this saturda-"

"Absolutely not."

Someone cut Jimin off, making both of them whip their heads at the owner of the voice. The person was standing behind moonbyul with raised eyebrows and bitchy aura.

She was called 'The Sexy Dynamite' in the company because of her overflowing sexy charisma, making the guys fall on their knees just to gather the woman's attention. But the thing is, her attention was captured by byulie. She was also a bitch but not as worst as Jimin. She knows how to control her temper well that byulie finds amazing.

"Oh, hi Joy." Byulie greeted, smiling widely at the newcomer. Moonbyul was so glad Joy interrupted the conversation because she didn't know how she will decline Jimin's invitation if so. Joy's eyes sparkled as she looks at byulie but instantly changed into bitchy ones when she looks at Jimin.

"Bitch what did you say?" Jimin countered, crossing her arms at her chest.

"Are you deaf or just dumb? I said 'Absolutely not', which means byulie is not free. Should I write it on the board or spell it on your face? Hm?" Joy mockingly stated, raising her eyebrows even more, which made Jimin's hands form into a fist. Joy was liking her reaction and gave the latter a smirk to irritate her more.