Chapter 47

It only took Jin five whole minutes to locate where sodam have taken yongsun. It was a private place in the middle of Seoul's wilderness where ordinary people can't easily trespass without the higher ranking's permission. And because Sodam and Eric don't care about any law, they intrude on the place and made it their sanctuary.

Moonbyul called the most trusted and expert men she has as they proceed to drive to yongsun's destination. The beating of her heart is making her go insane that she kept fidgeting in her seat while driving 60kms per hour. She didn't even care if some police are patrolling and she might get caught. All that matters to her now is yongsun and her safety.

----

"P-Please.. don't do this. I-I'm begging you." Yongsun trembles in fear when Eric's hand caresses her face gently.

She feels disgusted by how rough it feels to her skin that she can't help but close her eyes and pray someone will stop what was about to happen. But it's no use, they are somewhere in the middle of a forest, quiet and isolated. Even if she shout and scream with all voice she has, no one will run and help her get out.

"It sucks to die a virgin, you know. Just think of this as a farewell gift.. from me, to you.." Eric erotically said as he started stroking his erected thing under his pants. He was rubbing himself while looking at yongsun and it all takes for the girl not to punch him in the face.

"I rather die virgin than to be laid by you!" The girl responded full of hate as she tried to wiggle her hands, hoping that somehow the rope will magically loosen the grip on her skin. Bu the more she moves, the more the rope holds tighter that she can't help but cry with pain.

"But sadly, you can't do anything with that."

Eric takes off his shirt and his not so bulky body appeared in yongsun's sight. Her cries became louder than before when eric walk towards the table and get some scissors while looking at the shiny metal with admiration.

He drags his feet back to face yongsun, smiling like a maniac with scissors in hand. The knife he was holding before was no longer in his possession, he put it down in exchange for the scissors he will use to cut yongsun's clothes.

"Moonbyul has a great taste when it comes to choosing girls.." He said, licking his lips, ready to devour the meal that is served infront of him "-you're a jackpot." He ended and started to cut yongsun's shirt from her stomach up to her chest.

Yongsun was doing her best and kept screaming while pleading but eric no longer cares about what's happening. All that matters to him is the body infront of him and his release.

"Help!"

"Scream all you want, you know it's useless and you're just tiring yourself. Why don't you just relax so we can proceed and finish early. I swear you will surely beg me to fuck you the second time around." Eric said and laughed.

The piece of upper clothing that yongsun was wearing falls down on the ground and the only fabric that was covering her is her lace brazer. But that is nothing in every man's perverted imagination.

"I will certainly have a pleasant time with you.."

"Fuck you!" Yongsun spits venomously, trying to kick eric away from her but it was a wrong move when the guy slaps her face with so much strength that it almost made her faint. Her sight was a blur for a second, trying to adjust to the darkness or the room again.

"Yes, I'll fuck you.." That's when Eric cut the last remaining fabric that was covering yongsun's upper body. Her brazer falls on the ground as she was now half-naked infront of this asshole guy.

Eric's eyes were clouded with lust as his stares were stuck at yongsun's mound, licking his lips in the process.

"N-No.. no.." Yongsun pleads when the guy smirks and started to touch her side, stroking her fragile body with a hint of roughness. She can't properly see due to the tears building up in her eyes.

Yongsun was scared, feel disgusted, and humiliated. She can't think straight and the only thing that she wants now is to survive. Throughout the time eric was touching her, there is one person that is inside yongsun's mind..

"Byul.."

She whispered, cried, scream, fights for dominance, pray, and even cursed. She was doing her best to give eric a hard time but every time she will do something that may trigger the man, he will give yongsun a hard blow in her stomach that it takes yongsun not to spit any blood.

"B-Byul.." Yongsun kept calling the name of her only salvation.

"B-Byulie.." Every time she speaks, it keeps getting louder and louder as if she's summoning the hamster.

"Moonbyul!"

She screams the name with all her remaining strength and voice, collapsing after she yelled byulie's name.

And just a few second after she faint, gunshots can be heard outside, different shouts and incoherent words erupted. Before eric can react to what's happening, a woman kicked the door and stood up with a pistol in her hand and was looking at eric murderously as if she was possessed by Satan.

"YONGSUN!"

---

A/N: Wheein(short) update because I'm busy procrastinating. I'll update longer chapter next but it will take me time, so bye for now.