Chapter 41

Yongsun was busy applying her make-up and byulie is sitting at their bed, scrolling through her phone for the whole time. The day of their double date finally came and yongsun is excited to see sodam again but this time with her boyfriend.

Sodam and yongsun clicked even if they just met twice. She don't know why but there is something from the girl that yongsun found amusing and maybe that's the reason why she didn't had a hard time befriending the girl.

"I'm done, let's go?" Yongsun spoke when she was satisfied with her face and outfit. She took a glimpse of herself in the mirror for the last time before she stood up and walk towards byulie who is beginning to sleep waiting for her for more than an hour.

When byulie gazes at her, that's when the latter reached up and stretches her limbs up in the air.

"Oh God, finally! It took you ages to finish."

---

"We're here." Byulie spoke when they reached their destination which yongsun instructed her to drive. The girl looks outside for a bit and a smile spread on her lips when she saw the place.

It was a newly open restaurant in the middle of the city and, surprisingly, sodam invited them to this place which yongsun wanted to visit since it was open in public. The restaurant is not that big but it was surely for VIP people since it was located in a place where it is not too crowded. If you're a celebrity or an introverted person, you will surely love the vibe that this place catered.

"Any reservation madam?" The caretaker asks them both when they arrived at the entrance of the restaurant. Yongsun wanders her eyes inside and when she didn't locate sodam, she smiles at the man and answers.

"Ah yes, goes by the reservation of Ms.Park Sodam."

The guy scans the reservation list and when he saw the name, he opens the door and guided them to the table.

Yongsun feels like something was off as they walk silently. That's when she looks at byulie behind her and grabs the latter's hand, intertwining them in hers. A smile form on yongsun's lips and the uneasiness that she feels vanished into the thin air as if byulie's warmth was magical.

Byulie chuckled at her girlfriend's cuteness and kissed her temple before continue walking to their destination.

A few steps later, they saw a familiar face waving excitedly at them like a puppy saw her owner for the first time in a hundred years. Yongsun chuckled internally when she found sodam's antics cute. She gave a small wave back to the latter and as they arrived, sodam threw herself at yongsun and indulged her in a tight hug.

"You guys came!" Sodam stated, glancing at yongsun and byulie simultaneously.

"Of course, we promised to come." Yongsun responded with a smile as she let go of the girl. It feels like they missed each other so much where infact they just met the other day. Sodam playfully ignores yongsun as her eyes look over byulie from behind the latter.

"Moonbyul right? Nice to meet you once again." Sodam initiates to greet as she shamelessly hugged byulie as tight as she gave to yongsun.

Yongsun raised her eyebrows at what sodam did but instantly shook her head in disbelief. What the fuck is she thinking? Sodam is just like this, the girl is this friendly towards the people she finds comforting and maybe she found byulie a reliable one to be friends with.

"I'm sorry for what I act in our previous encounter. I didn't mean to be rude against you." Moonbyul apologized, bowing her head in a respected manner.