Chapter 11

Last day of the 3-day trip and the weather was somehow okay than yesterday. The whole team decided to play the games that were supposed to be doing yesterday. When Mr.Moon saw how happy his employees are about the thought of games, he confronted byulie and decided to extend the trip for a day, which means tomorrow morning is their departure. The resort also accepted their extension for a day since there are still no clients who reserved the resort on that day.

When yongsun knew about this, she can't help but worry about her sister. She have told her that the trip is just 3 days, maybe her sister would get upset with it. But she also knows yonghee will understand, she always did just like before.

"Let's go?" Byulie asks yongsun, ready to go downstairs to start the games. She gestured for byulie to go first since she'll call her sister to tell her the extension, but instead of going, byulie sat at her bed and waited for yongsun.

Yongsun fetch her phone and was about to call her sister's nanny but her phone buzzed first. The caller's ID was her sister. Yonghee must've wanted to ask about what time she'll be home. Yongsun felt guilty a little, she really wanted to go home actually. But the thing is she doesn't know the way back.

She immediately answers the phone, clearing her throat to make it sound more convincing.

"Hello yonghee? I was about to call you-"

"Y-Yongsun! Yonghee's in the hospital!"

She feels her world grumbled as her heart was beating so fast at her chest socket. Yongsun felt her eardrums go numb just by hearing those words coming out from yonghee's nanny. It can't be happening.

"What?! H-Hold on, I'll be there."

Yongsun stood up from her bed and was panicking as she put her things back in her backpack. Her mind was spacing out as she moves back and forth in the room. She even forgot that someone was in the room with her, watching her worriedly.

Byulie stood up and block yongsun's path, holding the latter's shoulder with both of her hands to calm the girl down.

"Hey hey, calm down.. calm down." Yongsun got back to her senses when she feels byulie's touch on her skin. With a shaky sigh, she tries to stop her trembling hands from shaking.

"Tell me what happened."

"M-My sister's in the hospital."

A tear fell out from yongsun's eye when she said those words, making byulie wipe it with her thumb and gave her a reassuring smile that everything's gonna be alright.

"Come on, I'll take you to her. But breath first, calm yourself.. okay?"

------

Moonbyul stole her father's car once again. It's the one she uses to drive back in town to take yongsun's to her sister. Yongsun on the other hand kept fidgeting on her sit, thinking what possibly happened why her sister was there. Because of the nervousness, she didn't have enough time to ask yonghee's nanny through call and immediately packed all her things.

Moonbyul was worried as like yongsun, yonghee has been her friend when she visited them one time and the girl always seems too happy with her. But byulie don't want yongsun to see that she was worried just like her, she just can't.

Hours of driving and finally they've arrived at their destination. Yongsun runs to the elevator and so is byulie, quickly pressing the button floor where yonghee's nanny texted. With no further ado, yongsun arrive at her sister's private room and saw yonghee soundly sleeping on the bed, wrapped with a blanket.