Chapter 24

Yonghee's surgery has come to date and yongsun can't help but feel anxious about it. She knows everything will be alright. Her sister is a tough girl and she was aware of yonghee's capabilities. She can get through this with ease. But as her older sister, she can't help but worry a bit. 

Yongsun also reminded her father about the surgery and he said he'll be on his way. Yongsun is aware that his father had some work to do, and it's okay if he can't go. But the old man is persistent, he wanted to see his favorite daughter before the starting of the surgery and yongsun just let him. 

Not just a moment later, the doctor exited the surgery room and told them everything was successful. Yongsun was beyond happy with the news, same with moonbyul who was at her side all the time, reassuring her the surgery will be alright. They both head to yonghee's private room and saw the little girl sleeping peacefully, bandage is visible in the part where the doctor did the incision. 

"We'll just let her rest for a day then we'll move her home. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, it's okay." Yongsun answer as both of them sat down on the couch in yonghee's private room. 

Moonbyul has this smile on her face that can't be erased when she saw how relieved yongsun looks while staring at her sister. As if a needle was pulled out on her lungs and she can now breathe peacefully without worries about what might happen with yonghee every next day.  

"I can't wait to see her attend classes and meet her classmates again. She's quiet but I know she misses going out.." 

"Thank you, byulie." She said out of nowhere, staring back at moonbyul who was admiring her since earlier.

The latter grabs yongsun's hand and rub the back of her palm with her thumb, doing a gentle stroke as if moonbyul was portraying her welcome. Yongsun was about to look back at her sister but knitted her eyebrow when a greasy smile suddenly appeared on byulie's face. Yongsun knows she has something crazy in mind, and a few seconds after, her premonition was right. 

"I don't accept thank you as gratitude." Byulie's smile went wider than before that it made yongsun scoffed, but at the same time amused. So with a raised eyebrows, she asks what the girl needs.  

"What do you want then?"

Yongsun doesn't want to think byulie wanted something related to sex.. but the way those grin shows and those eyes stare, yongsun think byulie wanted her, all of her. It made yongsun slowly cover herself as if she was naked in front of moonbyul. If her thought is right about what moonbyul wanted, she will surely be disappointed at her if so. 

Moonbyul's eyebrows furrowed when she saw how yongsun cover herself, face went pale. When she realized what is happening or what the girl might be thinking, she panics and tried to explain her side.

"God n-no. What the hell are you thinking? I'm not pertaining to that. I can wait for.. you know.. uhm, n-nevermind." Moonbyul scratches her nape while trying to look away, gaining the words that she wanted to say. She was blushing from the thought of that day, the day when yongsun will fully rely herself on her care.

Clearing her throat, she talks again but now avoiding yongsun's eyes. Yongsun on the other hand was breathing normally again. Not gonna lie, it scared her a little, but why does she feel a little bit of.. dismay?

"What I was about to say is... I want a date, a whole ass date with you. Spend time with me, you'll be mine for a day."

"You know I'll be yours not just for a day." It's not her intention for moonbyul to hear it. She just whispered it to herself but it was enough for the latter to hear it.