Chapter 27

(A/N: it's been a while since I use someone's POV soooo, here it is.)

Yongsun's POV

If you would ask me what emotion I can sense in this cute little hamster in front of me.. Well, I'll say she's gay panicking, emotionally, mentally, and physically. I'm not an expert in reading minds nor reading facial expressions but for god's sake, moonbyul is so obvious with her feelings and actions.

It's not that it bothers me though, I am okay with how she stares at me, or how the way she gulps while checking me out, or how she stammers every time I ask her a question, or how she mostly spaces out while driving the wheel, or how she mostly bump in everything in the yacht because she's not focused on what she's doing... it is okay to me honestly.

I feel honored knowing I am the reason for her mindless actions, and it's fun to see her suffering.. in a sexual way.

Moonbyul was looking at the screen below her and I'll admit she's pretty hot if she becomes a sailor. I can imagine her wearing some badass sailor uniform while instructing her men on what to do with her ship. Damn, that would be hot to see.

But if her name is moonbyul, then I guess it's okay for me to call her Sailor Moon?

We've reached the spot where byulie saw something in her scanner that there are a lot of fishes and lobster below. We wear the gears for diving and also the oxygen tank, as she gets the net where we should put the lobster we'll catch later. She also has this arrow gun to catch some fish swimming around. We wanted to use fishing rods but it'll take time before some fish take the bait so we'll catch them in a more easier way; but also a brutal way.

We're also done stretching as she tells me a few rules before we dive.

"What if sharks are waiting underneath?!" I ask as I look at the crystal clear water, ready to catch something to eat. The water was shining and the more I look at it, the more it lures me to jump and swim.

"That's why I'm sending you out first so you could check."

I look at byulie in disbelief and she just gave me her toothy smile while her fist turns into a peace sign. I don't know if this person really loves me or what, because she's not concerned about what my fate will be once I jump in this seawater. We don't know what's waiting under us, and I'm not ready to see what it is.

"You're unbelievable." I muttered under my breath, flapping my arms on both sides as I stare at her. She's not serious, is she?

"Yongsun, ladies first, that's the culture."

"Not when my life is at stake you idiot! Culture your ass, and we're both ladies here!" I protest but she just smiles at me.

"You love me."

"No I don't!" I can't help but to raise my voice while I glare at her.

When did I admit I love her nor like her? As far as I remember I didn't tell her what I feel. It's not that she's not aware of my feelings though because by how I kiss and tease her earlier, she knows what's the answer to her question.