Chapter 43

Morning comes and moonbyul was on the floor sleeping while hugging the bottles of liquors she have contained last night. Lisa tried her best to stop the girl and even carry her to the bed so she can comfortably sleep, but the latter's head is as hard as a stone that she keeps going back to her current place and drinks again. So Lisa had no other choice but to let her do what she wanted.

Byulie slowly opens her eyes and the first thing that came up is the pang of pain in her head. Hangover strikes and she can't blame anyone for this since this is her on doings. She squinted her eyes and looks at the place, multiple bottles are on her side and a blanket was wrapped on her lower body. Lisa must've put it when she falls asleep due to drunkness.

She drags her wobbly feet towards the bathroom and never hesitates to take a cold shower. She needed something that can wake up her senses, and a cold shower is an answer for it. When she was done and put on some clothes, she makes her way to the kitchen just to see Lisa cooking their breakfast.

"Oh, you're early? I've assumed you'll wake up at noon." Lisa greeted as she shakes her head. Moonbyul just ignore her and proceeded to the fridge to get some water.

"My head hurts like hell." Moonbyul stated as she finished drinking the medicine in her hand for hangovers.

Lisa chuckled at her friend's words. Of course, she will experience hangovers just by counting the bottle she have consumed last night. Lisa was even shocked her friend is still alive after all those alcohol she drunk.

"And who's fault is that? I tried to warn and stop you but you keep drinking."

Moonbyul drags her feet and seat in the chair infront of Lisa who keeps stirring the food in the pan. She was watching silently at her friend's movement and a comfortable silence takes place. Lisa looks at byulie and thinks if she should tell her about yongsun. But the latter will find out anyway so it's better to tell her now.

"Byulie? I may not or may have told yongsun you're staying at my place." Lisa started with cross fingers that byulie will not be mad at her betrayal. And Lisa doesn't know if the latter is mad or just doesn't care because of her unmoved expression.

"I kinda knew it, so it's not a surprise." Byulie admits as she stood up, ready to go back to Lisa's room to take a rest.

"And... she's coming over." Lisa said that made byulie halt her steps for a moment. Yongsun is really persistent to talk to her, but the thing is she's still not ready to face the girl.

With a sigh, byulie proceeds to walk to Lisa's room, but this time to get her things and change her clothes to a more casual wear. She went out again and never glanced at Lisa as she gets her shoes and swiftly wears them. Lisa stops cooking as she walks behind byulie who is now ready to go.

"Where are you going? You just can't avoid her forever." Lisa said, hoping byulie will stay.

"I know, but as long as I can I will... for now."

And by that, she disappears without telling where she's going.

--

Just a few minutes before byulie vanished, yongsun arrive with food and a bouquet of sunflower and roses. When Lisa saw her, she can't help but give yongsun a weak smile and yongsun already knows what that means.

"She knows you're coming and goes out. I don't know when she'll be back."

"It's okay, can I stay for a bit just incase she'll change her mind and gets back here." Yongsun responded with the same intensity of smile. Lisa notices the girl's eyes and she knows she's been crying the whole night just by how puffy her face is. Hell, she even thinks yongsun haven't taken any amount of sleep.