Chapter 13

"Ms.Moonbyul Yi."

Moon what?

Yongsun's eyes went wide as a saucer when she saw who was the person standing in front of them with a big smile on her face as if the situation here is normal. This fuck ain't normal, this happenings ain't normal at all.

Yongsun's stares traveled at the person beside byulie and if her eyes weren't wide enough, now it is when she saw the company's CEO, Mr.Moon standing beside byulie with a warm smile as if she was greeting yongsun.

What the fuck is happening? She thought she'll marrying the same person?

Moonbyul still had this smile that can light up the whole world, even yongsun will smile just by seeing her. But not now, the girl's mind was still clouded with confusion and a lot of questions.

She even blinked her eyes and slightly bite her tongue just to confirm that everything that was happening right now was not a dream. And when she felt the pain in her mouth, she knows she wasn't dreaming.

But is this applicable to call a dream? Or a nightmare?

"How rude I am to stay quiet while this beautiful woman was standing in front of me. Let me introduce myself madam, the name's Moonbyul Yi. But you can call me byulie." Byulie stated, giving yongsun a wink.

She has the audacity to wink? Is she serious?

Yongsun's mouth went agape, trying to form the right words to respond with byulie. But just like a fish, nothing came out from her throat as her eyes glued at the person infront. She was completely speechless with this revelation. Moonbyul understands yongsun's silence though, it is really shocking to know that your coworker is the daughter of the CEO, that was actually the real CEO, and turns out, the one you will end up with. Wife.

Mr.Kim notices yongsun's silence and that's when he put his arms around his daughter's shoulder, slightly squeezing it to wake up yongsun from spacing out.

"I know she's a girl but she can help us." Her father whispered under his breath, reassuring yongsun that everything's gonna be alright. When Mr.Moon noticed yongsun's discomfort, he have initiated to start talking to lighten the tension that was building up between the two partylist. 

"So Mr.Kim, I'd love to talk with you about our future business together these upcoming years. Let's leave them alone so the two of them can talk, shall we?" 

Yongsun's father eyed yongsun first before nodding his head towards the other old man, as he guided him towards the garden to plan the near future. Yongsun on the other hand shiver when the elder completely vanished through their sight. Leaving the both of them standing with uneasiness in the living room. 

If you'd ask if moonbyul is nervous, well hell she is. Even if she was smiling the whole time, her hands that were resting underneath her pockets were trembling in fear, afraid of what yongsun will gonna react from all of this. When the atmosphere was soon lighter than before, moonbyul was the first one to open her mouth. 

"Uhm- hi?"

"I know you wanted some answers.." She was about to explain when yongsun's give byulie the most common glare she'll do every day at the office. 

"Oh hell, I really do." Yongsun sarcastically stated, crossing her arms at her chest. But moonbyul being moonbyul, instead of being scared of what the latter was acting, byulie smiled at yongsun when she finds the girl cute when mad as if yongsun was not mad at her always.

"What are you doing here? Is this one of your games? And if it is then how dare you to bring the CEO-"

"Yongsun this is not some sort of game. That man, Mr.Moon.. is really my father. And he's not the CEO of MoonCorp..  I am."