Chapter 6

Moonbyul should be happy with the news that yongsun will join the three days vacation. She needs to celebrate and rejoice that there might be a possibility yongsun and her will talk or have moments with each other at the hotel.

But why is it she was feeling depressed rather than feeling delighted?

The thing is, it's not her idea to make yongsun one of the coordinators, her father did. All she texted to the old man is to convince yongsun to join the trip, but her father might grasp some idea that may ruin moonbyul's sanity. Yongsun is not the only one who was astounded by Mr.Moon's favor, so is byulie.

Now moonbyul was inside of yongsun's office, finalizing the plan for the 3-day vacation, and one thing byulie was sure of..

If looks could kill, she might get cremated by now.

"Sugarplum, I know I'm pretty, but no need to stare at me-"

"I'm not staring at you, I'm glaring at you. And there's a big difference with its definitions."

Yongsun's grip on her ballpen became more intense that moonbyul thought, yongsun was thinking the ballpen was byulie's body, breaking and crippling her with her bare hands. Moonbyul can't help but to gulp at the idea. Yongsun might hate her a lot to actually think that way, but that's not sure because it's just her own thoughts. Maybe yongsun was just in her red days or whatsoever.

With eyes full of worry and scared, moonbyul looks at the girl infront.

"Hey chill out, it's not my fault you've been partnered with me."

"Is that so? Then it's your fault you're existing."

It doesn't make any sense but because of yongsun's glare and gritted teeth, moonbyul chose to shut her mouth if she still wants the sun to shine above her tomorrow when she wakes up.

Yongsun continue to scan the files Mr.Moon handed to her. It's the schedule for the trip and what time the buses will get each team. Yongsun was pissed with Mr.Moon's task, but she can't decline the boss knowing she's the one who ask for something in return.

It's okay for yongsun to be the coordinator really, but what is not okay for her is to be partnered with someone who is annoying and irritating the hell out of her every minute. She declined and beg to do the task alone, but Mr.Moon disagree saying the task should be done by pair.

And Mr.Moon asks her why she doesn't want to be partnered with byulie, yongsun can't say anything without a proper reason so she chose to shut up and agree.

"Do-"

"Shut the fuck up before I punch you in your fucking throat."

Moonbyul was beyond horrified with yongsun's answer. Is the girl always like this to people or exclusively for her? If it's only for her, then maybe moonbyul will look at the positive side...

I'm unique and special to her.

"Hey.. can I ask you?"

Moonbyul rejoiced when her sentence didn't cut off by a certain yelling. Yongsun looks a little bit troubled and relaxed at the same time now. But byulie wish relaxation won.

"If it's not work-related then shut up."

So yeah.. moonbyul shut up.

-----

"You should be happy you are spending most of your time in yongsun's office, but what's with your face? You look like a depressed potato." Lisa joked and laughed.

Half of lisa's words are true tho, moonbyul looks like someone just beat the shit out of her. Her hair was all messed up and her polo was crumpled from top to bottom. And her face.. her face says it all.